Reviews for guess what we'll discover
6spartancats chapter 10 . 8/11
NJ
MonDieu666 chapter 12 . 5/23
I loved thia. My onlt complaint is that it wasn't longer. I really enjoyed how you evolved their relationship naturally. It was a really eaay story to visualize and peppered with small details that gave it a sense of reality.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
Ok they're killing me. The ust is killing me. The text convo was perfect too and i love how they argued about pierce but it felt like about them too. Great chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
So much UST omg! My fav chapter so far i think. Their connection and ust so clear and building nice. Awesome chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2015
Sweet. Love their deepening relationship, Jeff's jealousy. Abed was perfect here too, like on the show. Know it all!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
Love that they're getting to know each other and he took her to 'his' bar, his special place. Sweet.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Great chapter. Love it when Jeff is jealous.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Finally reading this. Been recc'd to me. Excellent intro. Off to a fab start!
EquinoxSGC chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I want more :p so good!
MomentousMinutiae chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
Sequel time?

This was awesome. Loved it. Funny and there characterizations were great. Maybe the next one could have some fun with a high concept genre episode?

Anyway, great work. 3
Kgaoinspaolves chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
I love this story but I'm not really fond of Chapter 9
It just gets so boring reading on and on.
You could try changing it a nit if you would like to. But other than that. Amazing story
TheMusicLives chapter 12 . 5/6/2015
I just adored this! Sorry the review is short, but I had to leave you something. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/24/2015
Great story.
thelostgirlfoundherhome chapter 12 . 3/18/2015
Such a cute story! I loved it :)
Guest chapter 12 . 2/2/2015
Brava for this. Simply wonderful from start to finish!