Reviews for guess what we'll discover
MomentousMinutiae chapter 12 . 5/26
Sequel time?

This was awesome. Loved it. Funny and there characterizations were great. Maybe the next one could have some fun with a high concept genre episode?

Anyway, great work. 3
Kaipo Gonsalves chapter 10 . 5/12
I love this story but I'm not really fond of Chapter 9
It just gets so boring reading on and on.
You could try changing it a nit if you would like to. But other than that. Amazing story
TheMusicLives chapter 12 . 5/6
I just adored this! Sorry the review is short, but I had to leave you something. :)
Great story.
silentdreamsinthisheartx chapter 12 . 3/18
Such a cute story! I loved it :)
Brava for this. Simply wonderful from start to finish!
goNxH chapter 12 . 1/6
Great! I laughed so much. Loved how you didn't make it overly dramatic.
fiona d chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
I just spent my whole morning reading this. I couldn't put it down! I loved everything about it. Great job!
Winter Fae chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This was the first Community FF that I've read and I'm fairly sure you've just ruined me for all other stories I'll read in this fandom. :) This was amazing. Start to finish it was perfect; you got their voices down and their personalities were spot on. I'll be reading this again in the future for sure.
Xypop chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
I reread the whole story again because is just pure perfection. I wonder if you'll make any more Annie/Jeff stories in the near future. I'm so in love with this 3
shippersgonnaship chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I'm reading this again because it's so good and makes me happy!
Mooky19 chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
So, I was absolutely enamored with this fic. You have a wonderfully descriptive, imaginative, and distinct writing style. I am a huge Annie/Jeff shipper and I have been on a rather large binge lately. This is the latest of many fics that I have read here and it is by far one of the best. EVER. I was completely drawn into this after the first chapter. Hopefully, you take pride in your writing style. Your scenes are emphatic, eloquent, and crisp. There is an abundance of care and dedication that anyone can tell you put into this work. Never once did I feel like it was verbose or even flowery. Every scene held distinct meaning and I loved hoe you referred to instances that happened outside of what we read. This story was like a wonderful collection of snapshots of their life. As the two grew closer together, you could feel the passion coming off the screen and when they were separated that weight of disparity between Jeff and Annie was almost visible. I was amazed at how well you were able to paint a scene, from something simple like moving around the apartment to something complex like moving into Abed and Troy's apartment. I have read several of your other works as well and this is by far your best. I just hope it wasn't your swan song. However, I think there are somethings you should do to help yourself out. First, you need to add more to the summary and add some tags. Include that this is a romance and properly capitalize your title. It took me awhile to come across this one because of how I search on this website and I feel plenty of people (myself included) look for the buzzwords before we start reading. Sure, you shouldn't judge a book (or fic) by its cover but with so many out there, you do need to make yourself stand out among the rest. I say this because I hope people give you the respect and admiration you deserve for such a wonderfully heartfelt and almost poetic romance between Jeff and Annie. If you haven't written anything lately, I hope you start again soon because you have a gift here and I hope you feel a sense of pride and accomplishment. I'm starting to ramble here. Congratulations again, and I look forward to your next fic. Cheers!
Sleepyhead2014 chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
This is really amazing!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
This was so so so great! Very well written too.
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
A great ending to a great story. I'm glad I finally got to read the ending.
And OF COURSE Britta would be dating Martin. Duh, it's so perfect!