Reviews for guess what we'll discover
tropp chapter 12 . 4/9
Cute and enjoyable. Really liked your Pierce, despite everything he is actually a caring person.
BlueCelebi chapter 1 . 3/12
Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery subtle. Nice setup, I can tell this will be a good story.
One of the best fics I've read here for this couple. Well done.
D chapter 12 . 2/14
Very nice, thanks for sharing!
This was an extremely well written fanfic and I absolutely loved it! Thanks for writing it! :)
Xypop chapter 1 . 2/11
I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this story was. It...just, blew me away. The characters were so spot on, it's like watching an actual episode. From their facial expressions to every detail in their dialogue... it was perfection. I could hear them, I could see them. Never have I read a fanfic with characters so perfectly true to their tv personas. This is probably the best fan-fiction of this fandom that I have ever read. Ever. The chemistry that Jeff and Annie had here was basically exact to the show, but since their romantic relationship was being explored here, this is pretty much what I thought they would be like if they got together. Cute, nervous, awkward, easy going, natural, organic... jut to name a few. Oh and The rest of the study group. It was every bit as funny as they are on the show. It's truly wonderful. I could gush about this story for hours.
Thank you for writing this great piece of literature. It brought a smile to my face. You are a fantastic writer! 3
little miss michelle chapter 12 . 2/1
So good! Loved reading this!
I'm amazed this doesn't have any reviews. Your ability to mimic the characters' speech and personalities is on point, which is so rare for fanfiction! This is great quality writing and storytelling!
mylove24 chapter 12 . 1/10
Love it. That's all I got say about this story.
kingslayers chapter 12 . 1/10
okay so i have to clean my room or i'll be grounded for eternity and i've probably used enough valuable time reading this (i refuse to say wasted because this is absofuckinglutely fantastic and is never a waste of time to read eVER) which means i should really clean now and review later so i'll probably leave you a review on a different chapter but just for now OH MY GOD

you know when you read or see or are given or whatever something wonderful and then there's this feeling that slightly chokes you and it makes you breathless because there are no words for the feelings they inspire in you? jeff/annie moments can do that to me, sometimes, because i adore them, but it's not a regular thing, you know? it's too special. i adore them normally but there are tiny moments where they feel so right it hurts.

i felt that in this work of fiction. one moment i vividly remember feeling that was when jeff said he loved her. another was when he and britta agreed that annie could break his heart.

idk man this is just so beautiful and literally the most perfect community fanfic i've ever read and i just want this with every part of me like i want them to have this, you know?

thank you for writing something so eternally perfect.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
Please do a sequel or something. I absolutely loved this, and I'm so sad I finished it :( ...you're an amazing writer! While reading this it actually felt like I was watching an episode of community. You wrote them so true to character, it's the best job/writing done compared to any other fic/writer.
tvlover84 chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
aaaaaaaah! Another update omg omg. Perfect. I can't believe this is the end! Overwhelmed with joy over this. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I'm sad it's over but not if it means more Jeff & Annie fic from you!
Cazza799 chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
I'm new to this fandom because I'm fairly new to Community. (Why has no-one ever bothered to promote it in the UK? I only stumbled across it by accident and then couldn't stop watching.) However I have read a lot of fanfiction over the years, in many different fandoms, and this is right up there with the best pieces of work I've read. You managed to stay so true to the characters while creating a warm and believable relationship that seemed to develop completely organically. The whole thing was such a treat to read and I'm only sad that there won't be another chapter. I could quite honestly have kept reading this forever. Thank-you for writing it.
Jaing Li chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
Wonderful conclusion! I love your writing style for Jeff and Annie, I hope you write more stories about them in the future!
pangasius chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Awesome story, I loved it !