Reviews for Kismet
Olgakk chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Olgakk chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
aw that was so good!
finnickodamn chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
The ending was quite unexpected for me ;)
MissNAJones chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Hahahahhahahahahahahahaha this chapter was my favourite! It is award winning worthy, seriously! Hehe I just love the one liners from them both :D

"No, this is how I receive all my guests"

"Well, I'm honored you'd go through all the trouble of dressing up just for me"

"He's gonna miss you though"... "He says he thought you guys were friends."

"even though he says you're breaking his heart."

And my absolute favourite: "When we were playing peek-a-boo in the shower, I didn't get a chance to check his pupils." HAHAHA! Genius!

What made it funnier was that I kept thinking of them as HoM/Undeniable Jake & Nessie but then I read these lines and BAM! You realise how different they are! I adore this Nessie :D

And oh my goodness, Jake really can't keep his mouth shut, aking about her bra! Oh, Jakey :)

And am I the only one who was having dirty thoughts when Jacob showed her his... uhum... Big finger? :P And "snaking her drain"... Promise Jake? ;-)

Well done with this one :D
CallQB chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
I love how Nessie seemed more, I don't know, confident...assertive? while she was wrapped in a blanket with the magical beatify-ing avocado mask on. You almost forget she she's in that state. I love how you can make that magic thing happen out of the lamest of situations, how you make the characters connect. For some reason my favorite part was when he was actually catching the snake, when he goes 'ah' behind the shower curtain, I could totally imagine that happening, but how a man so tall could balance inside that shower chasing after a snake, without slipping and injuring himself, is possible...I'll just blame it on the fact that Jake's to pretty to get hurt(: Also the moment where he's telling her the difference between the venomous and non-venomous snakes that was a good moment too. It seems so easy the way your writing flows. But for real if all handymen...handy-men? were like Jake and his slow smile I would gladly welcome the know what, No, I wouldn't. I just can't with snakes, the though just freaks me out.

Too Much love for the chapter, write more soon.

JakeIsMyAlpha chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
GENIUS! I love it! So much! Great job. :)
lovleyneha chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
I didn't know that a cameo by a creepy crawler can make a story so good.

SheeWolf85 chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
How are you such an effing genius? Seriously, girl, everything you come up with is gold.

I loved this oneshot. It might be one of my favorites; it's just so awesome. I have to admit, Jake as a handyman catching snakes is one of the sexiest things I've ever read. Renesmee was strong in her own way, and that purple bra was awesome. And it ended with a kiss! OMG, I'm a happy woman right now. Thank you for writing this and sharing your most incredible talent.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Was it meant to be a continuation?
Twi-Smile chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Lovely and funny. Your work is always a well written delight to read.

I look forward to the next one.
BlackImprint chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Aaahhh! I totally squeeeeed at this chapter! Loved it! Xx
DassieCullen chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Cute Jake and Nessie meeting ! Update soon please :)
lovleyneha chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Loved this.
Charlotte Webber chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
"And I would climb your giant ass like a tree to get it back!" Made me laugh out loud ;-) You have such a gift for characterization and dialogue.
Your Oasis chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Can I just say how adorable, and cute, and funny this is? And why can I see this actually happening?