Reviews for Dragon Nest: Fable
Bznboy chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Wow... its been a year since your last update. Come on! I want to see chapter 3!
LightChimera chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I've read quite a lot of stories, and I've written some as well. But your story has surpassed those. I believe there's a sort of phrasing to stories, and most stories written by amateurs get very boring with general descriptions and repetitive phrases. There was none of that in your written work, and I can actually see this story in a printed, binded book. Very professional.

You started off your first chapter with succinct parameters, with just enough mystery to keep the story going. A little lengthy, but I'm nitpicking at this point.

Content: 9/10

Detail: 10/10

Grammar: 9.5/10 (One or two mistakes, but that's just punctuation and typos)

Overall: 9.5/10

If this is really your first written work (You mentioned first fan-fiction, but not sure if you've written anything else before this), you're a genius. :)

sachiyoumi chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
LOL I laughed at the conversation between Nahvre and Kaaya XD Good job as always, Aemire! I'm looking forward to your next chapter!

Do continue to shut Laphri's mouth XD I was laughing non-stop at that XD
sachiyoumi chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Aww this is such a well-written story! I'm looking forward to the next one
KennHyrulian chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is one Of the stories that I will be keeping an eye on...

(Apologies for a cut off review; typing upon an iphone is extremely buggy/glitchy/annoying
KennHyrulian chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Holy crap, 12k words? That must have taken you an entire month to write this, maybe longer. I applaud you; that tajes dedication

Love your plot and setting so far. Your story is really (for lack of better terms) deep, and I wholeheartedly enjoyed reading every part of this.

This is one