Reviews for Inner Circle
Izume chapter 6 . 4/28
OMG! I love reading this story. Usually I don' like to read stories about rape, but this one seemed a little bit different. There was emotion and nothing super super bad had happened. So, I'd say this was a 100 out of 10.

Love this, and can't wait to see the next chapter!
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 6 . 4/13
O_O I love it so far...definately going on my fav list and following it. Can't wait to read more
boneheart chapter 6 . 4/7
Awesome chapter: )
cary99 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Loved it, awesomest
Voluptuous chapter 11 . 9/3/2013
" Not an update!

No, this is not an update. This is a notice saying this story is on hiatus due to personal reasons. I am going to continue this story, so don't forget about it!

Most likely, it will be off hiatus by next summer(at the latest!)

-Ravenclaww "

what ever happened to that? its such a shame- it would only take one more chapter to have everything wrapped up and finished too. :(
Voluptuous chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I love this already! I know it says discontinued... But i loved the summary, and i'm way to curious to just pass it by. I know i'm gonna be so disappointed that your not continuing it when i catch up though :(
Mizuki 8D chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
aww man no more! I guess I have to wait
Mizuki 8D chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Aww Grimm, Poor Ichi
prussia chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
UPDATE BITCH!
plzzz
keseseseseses
and i can draw ma- i mean raven-kun!
kesesesesesesesesesesesesese sesesesesesesesesesseseseses esesesesesese!
-u knw ;)
Kinsey27 chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
so so good please update soon!
Kinsey27 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
So good keep writing its so so good!
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Awwww...oh well. do what ya gotta do. but just remember to come back ;)
MissLilly2012 chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
well that sux but good luck in dealing with your personal matters. try not to sweat the small stuff... and remember its all small stuff..
ravenoftime chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
I hope it's solved. I'm kinda doing that too. Getting my throat checked out for something so I'm to nervous to write.
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
What happens next? i must know! please update soon. please with Grimmjow on top.