Reviews for Inner Circle
tazbird chapter 9 . 10/23
Can't wait more please
TheMarkerLady chapter 9 . 10/12
Really good, damn. I could feel that connection between Ichigo and Grimmjow. Please continue writing this madame 3.
kenni-bun bun chapter 9 . 10/4
Wait he said(aizen) that ichigo's friends stay with him. So that means that he was the only one set free. Damn that's messed up. He better come back with a vengeance.
KakaIru09 chapter 9 . 9/28
Please don't end it like this m8! It's too good to end like that!
1 word: fack

thank you so much for posting and uploading. this is a work of art farewell
love? I'm in it with this story. We're kayaking together - the view's nice but this story is nicer.
YES you are cool and i started reading this fic maybe 20 minutes ago but this is steadily becoming one of my favourites. Thank you.
kenni-bun bun chapter 8 . 8/5
I had a feeling that was aizen and grimmjows relationship at one point. Ichigo is so sassy, I love it. I was a little upset that aizen found the tattoo so soon.
Sleepest-Angel chapter 8 . 8/3
I think the plot twist in the chapter was good. I liked what I read, so keep up the good work. Love your story so keep doing what you're doing.
kenni-bun bun chapter 7 . 7/2
OK Im interested in this. Keep it going.
Sleepest-Angel chapter 6 . 6/21
Darn it...why the mean cliff hanger? I was getting interesting. And I don't know why, but I feel as if a three way might happen.
Izume chapter 6 . 4/28
OMG! I love reading this story. Usually I don' like to read stories about rape, but this one seemed a little bit different. There was emotion and nothing super super bad had happened. So, I'd say this was a 100 out of 10.

Love this, and can't wait to see the next chapter!
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 6 . 4/13
O_O I love it so far...definately going on my fav list and following it. Can't wait to read more
boneheart chapter 6 . 4/7