Reviews for An Unexpected Turn of Events
revisiting this for the third time but commenting on it for the first time
i literally crack every time i see artemis saying, "who's artemis?"
Artemis chapter 13 . 7/20
Sorry but I don't remember what chapter it was but when Artemis is about to get mind wiped, holly is running to get the wings to get to Artemis, wouldn't she already have a visa or something because she was going to get wiped too
Artemis chapter 13 . 7/20
I love all 24 of your chapters, there interesting, long, and sexy as hell
Verdin Grey chapter 1 . 7/11
I recall the first time this went up. Still one of my personal favourites.
You have 800 reviews, yet you asked for 250-300 until you put up chapter 25 the last chapter. I must now remind you that you ONLY HAVE 24 CHAPTERS! WTF!

No.1 rules all B.T.W.
WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO No.1!? HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE INNOCENT! WHYYYYYYYYYYY
Endu chapter 24 . 7/3
Amazing, absolutely incredible. I read the first chapter and was impressed by the details and the insight in the smut scenes, by the time I got to chapter 3 I was stuck in the story.

The story draws you in, the details and quality in writing turns it alive. On multiple occasions I found myself laughing out loud and lets not mention the smut scenes :3. I love the character and relations development, I love how you made all characters feel as they should even in the later chapters where you took them "out of character" it STILL felt as it should and natural.

I think the part I like the most is the epilogue because it wraps things up and gives you a sense of completion. That does not mean I didn't LOVE the rest but the epilogue really shows your talent as an author, It takes skill to write a story like yours to completion and then wrapping it up well.

The only thing I would change is maybe using a different word than cock when you read from Artemis perspective as I think he would use a less crude word for it, other than that I think its just perfect.
mr.alex173528 chapter 1 . 6/28
this story is the shitttttt
Gregory Cake chapter 22 . 6/12
Third line from the bottom 8th word it says on not one
TheKingsCrown chapter 15 . 6/12
Yes! No more gagging and vomiting. Smut Free!
GrimIsaac chapter 11 . 6/13
"I'll see you in hell" ... You're bad LOL
Dalek Zek chapter 2 . 6/8
So I am revisiting one of my more liked stories, and I now have to ask myself, how did I like this in the first place? You have Holly speaking in her regular tone, but with plot centered motives, and then Artemis acting like Bill Gate's pubescent representative. Then we have a Mother who could not have possibly raised Artemis in contrast (to the point of becoming the Foil of) to the personality of Artemis. This setup makes NONE of the characters the least bit relatable which is already kind of hard to do with the inferspecies foreign relations plot. This is by far one of the worst introductions to the first act, which is why I still marvel at how you managed to pull through with the story.
Anonymous chapter 21 . 5/27
Yep, and I cant wait for her to find out what he is and for Butler to scare the shit out of him
Anonymous chapter 19 . 5/27
Awwwww, ickle Arty gonna be a daddy
Anonymous chapter 18 . 5/27
HOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That is how you drop "The Bomb"