Reviews for An Unexpected Turn of Events
You used vile wrong. It is vital, container; vile, gross.
Are you sure it's a boy? I was thinking that it would be a girl.
What the fuck is Harris's?
Ok, It is the best fanfic I have ever read, but what is going to happen with holly and arty?
SomeRandomWriterGuy chapter 1 . 4/23
In reply to the guest who posted on the 30th of March

I must correct your lengthy paragraph. You referred to the author as "he" when, you could've found this out yourself if you had the sheer effort to click on the author's name, Kaori Kisaragi is indeed a woman.

Good day sir!
Oh no not holly's vengeance
Is it just me, or does this fanfic author only depict Holly and Artemis' undying love for each other through sex? Granted there was the whole horse thing, and the whole flying to his side before his mind gets wiped, but other than that, we have nothing to show us that they really do love each other, it's like the author expects us to just believe they're in love because he said so. I mean for fuck's sake the start of the romance wasn't even properly set up. From what I remember Artemis says some shit about Holly causing him problems and they then proceed to fuck each other, like wtf kind of development is that? You could have atleast spared a few chapters to tell us what their relationship is like and then move on from there, and there does NOT need to be sex straight after the confession, it's a lemon for the sake of having a lemon, and that's just bad writing, if you're gonna write a lemon, give it purpose other than giving a few 12year olds something to wank off too. Seriously, this fanfic for the most part is good, but it's the believable character motivations and setting things up that I feel you really need to work on. Your writing style itself is good enough, and the plot ain't half bad, but like I said, Motivations and Set-up. Though this is mainly a problem for the beginning of Holly and Artemis' romance, and the stupid drama that occured between them because of Holly and artemis acting like a bunch of 5 year olds who just had their ice-cream stolen. Wild, rash, and completely immature. Also the fact, that ALL ARTEMIS AND HOLLY EVER DO IS FUCK EACH OTHER'S BRAINS OUT. Would it kill you to write 2-3 chapters of actual development between them that doesn't involve a penis and/or a vagina.
Jaira Rame chapter 10 . 3/30
Honestly, I find this all very unrealistic, why is holly and artemis so goddamn unreasonable, like seriously, I'd think people in love with each other would have a little more trust and not jump to conclusions about their partner's intentions. It's like immaturity and paranoia had a baby, and don't even get me started on Trouble's whole nice guy act, and how Holly seemingly believed it like WTF? How naive do you have to be to fall for that? The guy forcefully kissed you, said you belonged to him as if you were an object and he starts acting nice and you suddenly reminisce about the past and how he was sooo supportive, the bitch has already shown his true colors Holly! Wake up!. I had a similiar problem with the start of this story, and how Holly and Artemis' relationship even started, like almost ZERO setup, and the setup that did exist made no fucking sense whatsoever. It felt really rushed and lazy, just like the annoying melodrama plastered all over this chapter.
SHIPWRECK-5897 chapter 24 . 3/29
I loved this story. Will there be a sequel?
I have to periodically remind my self that this, in fact, is not officially canon, and cannot be used to decipher the average lifespan of an elf due to the ages described in the novel. This is so damn well written, that I forget it isn't a real Artemis fowl book. You, my friend, are a bona fide ge-ne-yus. Good job asshole, for hogging all the writing talent in the world! XD
This is the best FanFiction story ever! MAKE THE SEQUEL!exclamationpoint!
A Friend chapter 1 . 3/11
This was one of the first fics I ever read, and, to this day I have always believed that it is the best Artemis Fowl fanfic I have ever read. Therefore, come back to this story and reread it is an emotional thing for me. Thank you for reposting this, I am happy that you feel comfortable enough in your own skin that you can repost this.
superdude50989 chapter 24 . 3/2
When is the sequel coming out?
anon chapter 22 . 2/21
You are an absolutely amazing author. Don't feel that just because there are many mature parts in this series, that you aren't a brilliant author, as well as obviously having to juggle not only writing, but children and work! My heart truly goes out to you.
This is really great #_#
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
I would not have guessed this was your first fanfic. The only mistakes were spelling, but other stuff I've read on the internet makes no sense whatsoever, so this was good. And I have been reading this over and over and over again. Like I am now. So good luck in the future. I'll be looking forward to seeing the next story.