Reviews for An Unexpected Turn of Events
Ye no Irish people use either the term meet (around Dublin) or shift
You better fucking not i swear if this dosent end happily i will hunt you down and burn you and the fanfic stake...But keep up the good writing
Ravus Sapiens chapter 1 . 10/10
I remember reading the original story (the first time it was uploaded), and I'm looking forwards ti reading it again.
It used to be one of the best fanfics I've ever read, so I'm really excited to hear that you've improved the gramma/spelling!
Ozzy chapter 24 . 9/26
I know you wrote this years ago, but it is amazing, and so glad that this was the first fanfic I've ever read. Your an amazing writer, and I hope to be able to read more of your works.
a new old fan chapter 24 . 8/26
Hey just wanted to say. I stayed up late reading your work. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I have most of the fowl books and became a fan randomly after grabbing the first, newly released book at my elementary book fair. I was in my college library a little while ago and saw the graphic novel for it and, feeling nostalgic, I consumed it in a matter of minutes. After getting a further appetite for the completed series, I decided to browse the fanfictions and stumbled across your story. I should say that romance is not my usual preference in a series, but your had me from beginning to end, the cost of which was my sleep schedule and my not so perfect attendance at my workplace. I'm sorry to hear that the other story did not work out, but just want to thank you for the delightful read. On a different note, and one that I will admit is probably none of my business and most likely is far resolved long before I read your work, I would say that I'm happy that you reestablished yourself. I honestly have no idea how anyone or thing could say this was wrong. Your grammar was a different class compared to the majority of fanfictions, the story evoked feeling, and you established potential connections by providing your own personal experience. Thank you again.
Great
Captn9087 chapter 17 . 8/9
I just realized how much of a sap I am for this kind of thing. Got a few tears in my eye.
me chapter 17 . 7/22
bad
why did ho;;y go back to working under trouble after she was working for vinyaya? and foaly too? he clearly loved his new work environment in book 5
kaleb bass chapter 2 . 7/10
i can tell you went to college English because this is so much better than the original
Don't listen to tax-man! Your writing in awesome and I love your story. In fact, I think that you are good enough to be a professional author.
Unknown chapter 10 . 6/14
Fucking fagot kill trouble
I like Stephen Colbert to. So kudos for the joke
Your writing is amazing. This is probably the best fanfiction I have ever read.
Nobody chapter 14 . 5/9
I think my favorite part of this whole series is Holly's reaction to the recording Artemis left for himself before he was mind wiped in TEC.