Reviews for Happily ForEver After Sooner Or Later
katnissandpeetaaretoocute chapter 9 . 2/24
This story is amazing!
city bookworm chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
So cute. I love how all the Cullen's are getting along with Bella. To bad there isn't any more.
luxsoka is awesome chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Update you must if not jump off cliff I will well maybe not but I might go crazy
luxsoka is awesome chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
You do know the arrows are pointing to the prev button
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Finis the story
babesbraves chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
Please finish it has fantastic possibilities!
BELAVERA chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
I liked it, but Lauren & Jess really were evil, getting upset because the Cullens love Bella!
BELAVERA chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
I don't blame everyone for freaking out when Bella said she wanted to go shopping! I'm surprised about Jasper, but Emmett is always worried about his "man card!" He really doesn't understand everything that his "card" means, but Edward & Bella will teach him!
BELAVERA chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Since this chapter is basically the same as the last chapter, I don't have anything to say, except all that food talk has made me hungry! I am going to find something to eat!
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Well, at least they got through dinner without a fuss. I like butter on top of my pop-tarts, so they are not good run & eat food for me. How many younger siblings do you have? I have three, but none of us are really young anymore!
kittiyloveranime chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
so good please update soon
DracoDreams-2 chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
Great story keep up the good work it is interesting
bexie25 chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
this was really sweet. I loved it! Keep up the good work!

And don't worry about readers! I'll be rec'ing all your stories.
bexie25 chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
yay! Charlie's coming! Drama!
bexie25 chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
I liked this chapter, really I did. But Charlie needs to make an appearance, I think.