Reviews for A Game of Secrets
experiencetoday chapter 23 . 1/16
Loved how refreshing and original this story is. I liked how this story was written as if it didn't have to meet anyone's expectations with Rose and Scorpius as less than perfect but more real and empathetic. My only suggestion would be to change the genre as the story came across more angsty than humorous. This is one of your better fictions and really demonstrates your talent as a writer.
AnnaOxford chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
I know I complained about Rose always being too perfect, but you've made too good of a job to make her a screw up, I don't like her much xD
AnnaOxford chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
I'm surprised George tolerates Ron.
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
Huh, the public doesn't hate Ron? Cheating, spouse and kids abandoning, secretary eloping bastard.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
Wow, daddy issues and abandonment issues... Rose could have been so great, if not for Ron. But if she was so happy before, that means Ron was a good dad. Why would he leave so suddenly. And not come back for his kids.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
I like this Hugo, he's like Ron's second chance at life without his crippling jealousy.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
Michael is too perfect, what's his deaaaal.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
I like how odd Hermione is and how teenagery Rose sounds.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I actually kinda hate Scorose or whatever it's called, because most of the stories I glimpsed make both Rose and Scorpius too perfect. Rose has her mother's smarts and her father's athletic skills and fiery, curly hair and she's social and funny because she has a big Weasley family from whom she absorbed all their cool qualities. And she's rich because parents are part of the golden trio and popular because golden trio and just such a Mary Sue it hurts to read her. And Scorpius is usually a bad boy, playboy or Prince Charming. The only reason I started reading this is because you gave Rose bushy hair and I liked your other fics.
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 23 . 7/17/2015
Hilarious. Love it
Fencer13 chapter 23 . 6/6/2015
Simply awesome.
talyak chapter 23 . 11/10/2013
haha i decided to read this one instead :)

i might have to go read another, thatw as rather entertaining! silly rose and scorp
Alexia chapter 23 . 8/12/2013
I honestly couldn't stop reading this story until I finished it, which meant staying up until two in the morning, but it was definitely worth it. Great job!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
Two words: utterly brilliant. I really loved how you portrayed the characters, it is rare to stumble upon a story where the main characters are losers, but still endearing and very hilarious. I am tired of fics where Scorpious is just another Draco and where Rose is an upt
Imaginneeee chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
This story was so emotionally draining and depressing, but I could just TELL it was good quality. It put me in a bad mood in the beginning because Draco was such an asshole, but the ending sweetened everything out for me, and I honestly think this was a brilliant story- setting and everything.