Reviews for Just a Kiss
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Gamma! This was so wonderful! I melted and swooned and blushed and ah! I just loved it! Was this your first Rod/Rab? It was so innocent and very different from the Rod/Rab pieces I've read but I liked it. Rabastan having his first kiss with Rod and then the kiss n_n Merlin you wrote it very well to be a first kiss. The small detail about Rod and Bella's relationship was very amusing and so real. The last part on Rod, I think he realized that yes he's into boys and yes he's into his little brother ;) Wonderful!

Much love!

C.G.
Seliciana chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Awww...
I totally don't like incest pairings...
But you got me adoring this one :D

I liked this a lot! You wrote this in such a beautiful way...
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Their so Cute! Squeee.

There was a wall of awkwardness twenty-five feet thick between the brothers in cirtain points.

Very nice!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This was really interesting! I like how unsure they both are about the whole situation, and how they both say how it's just for Rabastan to know what it's like, but there's kind of hints that both of them wish it was a little more. This was also very well-written, with no spelling or grammar mistakes that I noticed, and the dialogue was also very realistic. I can picture something like this happening, as well; since many purebloods marry their cousins anyway, I don't think that this is too far-out to have happened. I think you characterized the Lestrange brothers very well also, considering we don't know very much about them. You also utilized the prompts given you from your two competitions very well also; great job on this as well.
CierraLuv97 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I liked this! Normally, I'm not into slash... but it seemed like slash without being slash. Very cute. I really liked Rabastan, he was shy and innocent, something I hadn't expected. And nice use of the prompt!
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I really don't understand how you do this.

How on earth do you manage to make me adore such strange pairings?

But you DO!

I don't get it.

It's just, the way you write them, with the awkwardness that should be there, but at the same time there's this odd aspect that makes it seem completely *natural*, y'know? Like there's something almost inevitable. And I love that.

Rabastan is adorably awkward. Really.

I don't know if I could even tell you what makes it so fantastic. It's just got this whole perfect atmosphere, and the characterization seems supreme (not that I've much read either of them, but it just *feels* right), and then the progression of things is lovely and the detail is extraordinary and the fluency and word choice are both great.

And apparently I can tell you what I like about it :D Everything.

Lovely.

(*_*)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I like the way you described the whole conversation, the kiss, and their denial… Especially how desperate it seemed to make Rodolphus. Well done!
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 2/13/2012