Reviews for Discussion About A Hero
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
:) I liked this entire fic! You did great!
Ranger Girl 81 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
This was reallye good! I love the father/son fluff at the end :) I wanna cry!
kairi loves sora chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
that was really nice but i did't really expect Will to react like that. but i do have to admit that will throwing that pinecone was really funny. thanks for that see ya
FUZZY BUNNIES chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
That was so nice! I loved it! 'specially the final chapter.
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
*falls over dramatically, and speaks in a dazed voice* I'm all warm and fuzzy. It feels weird...

I love this story sooo much! In the book Will was all okay with it, but it's so much more interesting to see what Will would've done if he wasn't! It kinda makes u think, what would Will's life be like if his father didn't die? What would've happened to all of Araleun if Will wasn't a Ranger? Morgoroth might've taken over.D: I think u portrayed Wills emotions excellantly; I would prolly act like that too if someone I looked up to like that told me that my parents died because of him! And it was a very touching idea for Will to talk about it, alll those years later; he must've thought sooo much differently! And Halt too, how did he feel all that time? The memory prolly cut him deep.

All in all, one of the best Halt and Will fics I've seen! X3

God bless Mychele
Broken-Rose-Thornesxoxo chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
This almost made me cry. :) It was written so well.

BRTxoxo
Tessi chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Yes, very good! Way better than chapter 1, I have to say. The ending I thought was a little abrupt and rushed, but still a nice way to wrap it up. Your only weak point to me is characterization. Keep working on that, and you'll be getting loads better! I wish you more reviews :)
flaminglake chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Aaaaaaw, that's a sweet chapter! Really good!
flaminglake chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Hmm, I have to say, it took me five minutes of reading and rereading this to decide if I liked it or not.

I mean, the writing is good, I really like your style. And I love your Halt, he seems very in character, sincere and wise.

But Will was a brat lol. The first time I read it, I was feeling very sorry on Halts behalf. But I still enjoyed reading it.

The second time I read it through, I was thinking that in a way, it was more realistic than the books, even though Will was OOC. I mean, he spends a great deal of time in the ward imagining his father and then Halt tells him what happened and he's all, oh cool, I'm glad he died to save you. I think your story, while OOC, also kind of...represented...what Will might have felt inside sometimes? Though in JF's books he would never have said it.

Anyway, please don't think I'm flaming. I wasn't sure how exactly to say my feelings, so I hope I don't sound too...harsh. Coz I honestly enjoyed it! I just think it's not something I can see Will doing. And I loved Halt! Halt's the best!

Besides, fanfiction is for this kind of thing, yes?

So basically, what I'm trying to say, is that after reading it more than once, I liked it.

You know what would be cool, if you wrote one about Will apologising later when he and Halt are more like father/son. Only if you want to. :)