Reviews for Cliché
WritingFromTheSoul chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
OH MY GOD WHAT THE WOW.
I seriously just died a little inside. This was absolutely amazing, thank you!
-Vi
MontyTheDog chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This story is amazing. I found it on Tumblr and I'm totally liking and reblogging it. This is no joke definitely in my top three or four favorite fanfics I've ever read. I just want more! Then again, I admire that you were smart enough to realize that if she was going to die, there was really no point in doing some rambley story about what could've-should've-would've been. So congrats to you for being a smart writer author NCIS lover person. You deserve a cookie. Go buy one for your insane smartness.

My favorite part of this story was "She didn't want him to leave her. She knew he wouldn't. The sharp taste of copper filled her mouth along with the thought that maybe she wouldn't be okay this time. That maybe this skittish little bastard Zillenger just might be her Grim Reaper. And that this might just be her "the end," especially the last two sentences. This is pure genius. This is a work of art. This story really, really deserves a cookie.

Thank you for the gift of your awesome amazing totally insane writing skills. You are a writing BEAST. Keep it up. Go buy a cookie.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Ohmygod D:

Ohmygod!

Now I wish this WAS a multi-chapter, haha. Ziva ... d-d-dead? I want to pretend she just passed out, but the ending sounded so final :( this is killing me. Not literally. But Ziva's dying is killing me :(

Bring her back to liiife...

Seriously, though, this is good writing. Good grammar and good spelling :) the change in perspectives between Tony and Ziva threw me off a bit (even though I use to write like that myself, lol), but you have a way with words!

And the ending. I'm going to go into a corner and bawl now.

Soph
LauraMaeH94 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Sequel. Now. ... Please...
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
So sad, but so well-written. I chuckled at the screw/hammer/nail Ziva-ism. Nice to have a little dash of humor in such a serious situation.
queenof-thedead05 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh. My. God! So good, I'm dying right now! Sad, but I LOVED the ending; the way you wrote it makes it that much better! Please write more for NCIS! :)
tivaandmcabby chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Im surprised u have only one review because this one shot is amazing! Great job :)
NotYetLostFaith chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Oh, My, God! I'm not sure what else to say. That was heart-breaking and tear-jerking. I literally wanted to jump through the screen and help. Thank you so much for this. Very well done.