Reviews for Fanfare
TheresaG chapter 11 . 8/25
Cute story! Thank you!
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
Just reread Fanfare again, for what I think is the third time, it still is fantastic! 3
Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
oh I just read the whole thing, it was amazing really! I loved it! thank you!
WhiteLatte chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Really sweet story! Thank you very much for it!
Putty Tat Lion chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
The Klaine Purist chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
I just read the whole thing in one go, completely hooked. Really good story, definitely going in my favorites.
bizarre-child chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Hi there.

I love your work and this is my favourite story of yours!

However, this is my third time reading and I only just realised, but the phrase is actually "an acquired taste", as opposed to "a required taste" (I know, it rocked my world, too.)

If you see this maybe an edit?

Thanks, and keep up the wonderful work!
Strawberry chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
Awww so cute love it so much!
2maluv chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Love love love famous Klaine fics! And damn they'd be the hottest power couple around! Amazing story :)
quin3218 chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
love this story! XD
quin3218 chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
ldsjfbvljsdbhfvjlhbsdlfbvhls - how i feel about this! D
quin3218 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
AAAAAHHHHHHH! i love KLISSES!
quin3218 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
omg! im sooooo loving this! D
Elemental chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
This has to be the most adorable story which hasn't also been incredibly annoying! I loved the twist- Kurt deserves to be famous, as do Rachel and Blaine. You portrayed the characters perfectly, Kurt wasn't too wimpy, Rachel wasn't too self-centered etc. And the running twitter theme made me laugh!

Sorry, I'm not logged in right now but can you please check out my account, firewaterspaceairearth, and maybe leave a review (because I don't know how to use the messenger thingy) with some hints on how to be a better writer, just like you?
RainIsMyFavouriteColour chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
this is the first celebrity!kurt story I've read so far, I really like it :)