Reviews for What I deserve
aquarius marvell chapter 13 . 2/21
Dude I'm sorry but wtf was up with Lucy not seeing Levy but seeing gajeel! Tags messed up! I would be heartbroken if what happened to levy happened to me! Plus of course levy would feel insecure.
This is sincerely my personal opinion
Sorry if it hurt u or anything
Alayasweets chapter 13 . 5/15/2016
You ended this perfectly. But be sure to put commas and stuff and spelling checks for the WHOLE STORY. Otherwise it was awesome!
Iridium Rose chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
Cute and angsty and fabulous!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Can you do a story about NATSU and Lucy as kids when there join fairy tail please please
StarCrossedBlush chapter 13 . 3/7/2016
OH MY GOD! IT MADE ME CRY, BUT IT WAS SO GOOD!
TheBayMan chapter 13 . 2/12/2016
That was a wonderful story.
love crimson red ray88 chapter 13 . 2/2/2016
Amazing 5 stars all the way.
Will read more chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I like where this is go! Broken Lucy!
AngelStrikeX chapter 13 . 10/20/2015
This story is to good I love it
Shortlady72 chapter 13 . 9/19/2015
That ending was so beautiful. I loved it so much
Cassi0chan chapter 13 . 5/16/2015
So, I've finished the ff and I really like it. :)
There are just some things I'm not satisfied with:
- It would have been more interesting if you would have gotten in more detail about Natsu's feelings (e.g. seeing Lucy bloody in the bathroom).
- I was hoping you would write about the part, where Natsu and Lucy would get more intimate and how difficult it is for both (for Lucy, because she was raped and can't handle being touched this way - for Natsu, because it pains him so much to see her struggle). Unfortunately you skipped that part and went straight to them having a son.
Cassi0chan chapter 11 . 5/16/2015
I'm glad the misunderstand between Natsu and Lucy has been cleared. :D
It's so sweet that they confessed to each other and even kissed. *.*
Now I wonder what will expect me in the future chapters. I'm gonna go and continue in a few minutes. ;)

Some errors I've noticed:
"I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me and that I choose not to be around you because I didn't think you'd want me here after everything I've done."- commas, please? O.o
You have the habit of writing 'every' instead of 'ever' (e.g. "She didn't really want to every say that.") '
"By this point it was only the three dragon slayers, Happy and Lucy left." - Lucy left? xD
"The thing you should be saying sorry to be that mirror." - 'is' instead of 'be'
Cassi0chan chapter 10 . 5/16/2015
It was really refreshing that Lucy started to cry for Gajeel. Usually in this kind of stories it's either Natsu or one of the girls. xD
But I'm glad that this is over now and Lucy wants Natsu by her side. .
This chapter was really interesting.
You make some typing mistakes. I think it wouldn't hurt to a beta reader. You should at least read the whole chapter again before uploading. There are mistakes that you would notice yourself:
"Lucy looked up not rfeeling the warm blood..."
"I'm sorry I'm late Lucy." - missing commas
Cassi0chan chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
I'm really enjoying reading your story.
My problem is only that in this chapter it's really confusing. You don't make any symbols between the paragraphs when you switch between locations or when the chapter finished and you (the author) is making a command.
I'd appreciate it (for future readers), if you could correct that. ;)

So, now I will move on to the next chapter. :)
NightingGale189 chapter 13 . 4/26/2015