Reviews for What I deserve
Cassi0chan chapter 13 . 5/16
So, I've finished the ff and I really like it. :)
There are just some things I'm not satisfied with:
- It would have been more interesting if you would have gotten in more detail about Natsu's feelings (e.g. seeing Lucy bloody in the bathroom).
- I was hoping you would write about the part, where Natsu and Lucy would get more intimate and how difficult it is for both (for Lucy, because she was raped and can't handle being touched this way - for Natsu, because it pains him so much to see her struggle). Unfortunately you skipped that part and went straight to them having a son.
Cassi0chan chapter 11 . 5/16
I'm glad the misunderstand between Natsu and Lucy has been cleared. :D
It's so sweet that they confessed to each other and even kissed. *.*
Now I wonder what will expect me in the future chapters. I'm gonna go and continue in a few minutes. ;)

Some errors I've noticed:
"I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me and that I choose not to be around you because I didn't think you'd want me here after everything I've done."- commas, please? O.o
You have the habit of writing 'every' instead of 'ever' (e.g. "She didn't really want to every say that.") '
"By this point it was only the three dragon slayers, Happy and Lucy left." - Lucy left? xD
"The thing you should be saying sorry to be that mirror." - 'is' instead of 'be'
Cassi0chan chapter 10 . 5/16
It was really refreshing that Lucy started to cry for Gajeel. Usually in this kind of stories it's either Natsu or one of the girls. xD
But I'm glad that this is over now and Lucy wants Natsu by her side. .
This chapter was really interesting.
You make some typing mistakes. I think it wouldn't hurt to a beta reader. You should at least read the whole chapter again before uploading. There are mistakes that you would notice yourself:
"Lucy looked up not rfeeling the warm blood..."
"I'm sorry I'm late Lucy." - missing commas
Cassi0chan chapter 3 . 5/15
I'm really enjoying reading your story.
My problem is only that in this chapter it's really confusing. You don't make any symbols between the paragraphs when you switch between locations or when the chapter finished and you (the author) is making a command.
I'd appreciate it (for future readers), if you could correct that. ;)

So, now I will move on to the next chapter. :)
NightingGale189 chapter 13 . 4/26
Wow
GajeelIronSteel chapter 12 . 3/4
This chapter is genius. Everything that happened between the people in Fairy Tail guild would totally happen in the manga or show.
Searching for my Rushmore chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
wow this was amazing! the way you portrayed post-torture was perfect. It was genuine and heartfelt and heart wrenching and just perfect. The way you ended it too was amazing. I'm almost in shock by how great this was haha idk what else to say but bravo!
lizzysakura21 chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
This was a very good fanfic:)
meandmybrokenheart chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
No words to describe how much I loved the story. I'm going to be late for work tomorrow because I stayed up reading all night. You are an astonishing writer.
AMMiss chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
LOVED THIS STORY! Great job with the words!
Happy Writing on any present or future works of yours!
Hannah chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
This story is so well written it brought me to tears several times over I felt what the characters where feeling thankyou for writing this is touched me deeply x
Shouaki chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
i cannot believe in actually teared up a bit at your story very well written i really enjoyed reading it
SakuraWindChime chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
This is actually the first fic that made me cry. Very emotional story, but I agree with you - it was rounded off nicely :-)
Alaina Kuski chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
Awwww. I loved it!
johncahill chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
great job. loved this story. hopefully you can continue writing