Reviews for The White Devil
yukicrewger2 chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
valefor, ifrit, ixion, shiva, bahamut, anima, the samurai dude, and the bug sisters. that's all of the ffx aeons, and tidus's dad, who's the last final.

let me tell you this, Yu Yevon is a pain in the ass, every turn, his and each of your characters, he will heal 9999. so having an unleashed ultimate weapon for a heavy hitter like Aaron is a must. as well as being able to deal 9999 with regular attacks with the other two characters to beat him.
Reiha Sakurai chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Absolutely loved this and can't wait til you get the next chapter up so that I read and find out what's going to happen next.
the white wolf Haruka chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
LOVE this story ! please write the next chapter! :) :) ;)
continue chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Please finish this i love this story and how haku is a girl while the show she is because she was tricking naruto saying she was a guy
DragonFire Princess chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Love the way this chapter is write, I hope you'll have more like this out soon.
kingrobert84 chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
doin great man are you gonna finish the story?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
this is really good till it got to the duel so pls make more awsome chapters
The Lone Rurouni chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Another very good and interesting story of your's. Anu updates planned?
1.naruto2.bleach3.tokyomewmew chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
this is amazing Haku x naruto love please continue
PureTheLion chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
In the situation the Shinigami described, what would happen, exactly? Please answer, as Gonta's reaction made it sound like a bad thing for him.
Jewlbunny chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
I'm glad that was a short duel. Please continue writing.
sulfur angel chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is a totally intense, very well-written story. You sir/madam are a good author.
Jewlbunny chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Dude! That's awesome! Please continue writing!
pensuka chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
interesting here i wonder what will happen next
Sang28 chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
I'm likeing this story so far serous and funny at the same time. Can't wait to see pedo-snakes ass kicking.