Reviews for Graveyard Valentine
AnonAg chapter 1 . 5/26
This is so beautiful. I was crying by the end.
Thankyou
AG
foreverdramione7 chapter 1 . 5/26
I love this chapter I hope the next one is great
AbbyEdie1416 chapter 1 . 5/24
I loved this so much!
QuietNightingale chapter 1 . 5/22
Ohmygod. I don't think I've ever cried harder over a fanfiction story. Oh gods. I just... my heart is breaking into a million pieces right now and this is just too beautiful that it hurts. It hurts so bad. Making me cry like this just shows how amazing of a fanfiction author you are and this is just so well written. You've captured the sense of what Dramione is and aghh this is just so perfect. When I saw the year 2065 I knew I was going to get a big storm. And I did. And I cried and I'm glad because I actually needed it. Thank you for writing this. This is definitely one of my favorite fanfictions of all time. This is amazing. Fucking beautiful. Bravo.
ClaireCatt chapter 1 . 5/13
Wonderfully written. The subtle things are extremely important, and you obviously have them. The contradictions were perfect, everything was just fantastic. The best one-shot I've ever read.

The ending was such a tear-jerker, but it was also in a way, really sweet.
IsaNox chapter 1 . 5/11
This is very sweet. And so sad. I really liked it.
the best story ever
kulsum chapter 1 . 4/30
Beautiful. Subtly and touchingly beautiful. The idea, the emotions, the ending. Just amazingly good. Happy writing.
Arsena Artid chapter 1 . 4/22
Mind if I fav this story?
honestly I'm really speechless reading this fic, I wonder why those 9k words could show me how deep they were fell in love into each other and /sigh/ nice ending, Draco will be obviously happy with the pending companion from Hermione.

Keep up with your work, Bex :)
Omg. Not carp in the slightest. U made me cry...and that's something
PercyxAnnabethlover02 chapter 1 . 4/21
This literally one the most beautiful things I have ever read this the definition of perfection.
ArwenUndomiel16 chapter 1 . 4/21
Hello, Bex..that was very nice one shot and I dodnt think it was depressing ending, that just meen they spend their lives together,have kids and all...I like that and thank you for picking those names for kids,I really like Lyra and Caleum 3
TheFantabulousPotterHead chapter 1 . 4/19
That ending caught me so off guard but I feel like it really worked (I'll admit I teared up a little).
Tears at the end