Reviews for Graveyard Valentine
meruhime chapter 1 . 4/18
This was so beautiful, I cried.
This was absolutely perfect, you're such an amazing and talented writer. I cried at the end but I loved it all the same. Such a beautiful story.
Ashleigh chapter 1 . 4/8
WOAH I loved this but the ending made me Cry I didn't very for the titanic and films like that but this I loved hopefully you can do more like this but with a bit less sadness
of-trees-and-dreams chapter 1 . 4/5
This was an another artistically beautiful masterpiece from you. It was simple yet enough to catch my heart and soul. Believe me when I say I'm lost for words after every time I read your pieces. Your plot's well-organized and how you wrote their character was just, like them, you know? It was realistic. Thank you for the another great read. Keep bleeding.
Zoe chapter 1 . 4/5
Hey just like to say the end was shocking and sad cause first it is shcoking cause she actually had kids with a malfoy and they used to hate mudbloods and then the sad part is when she is wearing Draco's gloves i actually started crying it was so sad and this is in the year 2065 which is when i will be 60 years so far in the future lol anyways love the story
roon0 chapter 1 . 4/5
So bittersweet.
Roses of Dragonfire chapter 1 . 4/2
bruh, your writing is so beautiful and poetic, and simply artful. Your plot and character developments are well thought out and heart wrenching and exhilarating all in one. I could ramble on but I'll leave you at this, you've done well with this one.
HermiornieUchiha chapter 1 . 3/31
I’m not crying you are
dramioneluvs22 chapter 1 . 3/26
I can read this a thousand times and still cry over it. It is such a beautiful and heartbreaking story.
Brookieb06 chapter 1 . 3/25
great writing!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/16
One of the best I've ever read!
WhitmanFrostFiend chapter 1 . 3/11
That end was killer. Although the whole story was sublime and well written.
Scourgestar11 chapter 1 . 3/1
ok it was really good but i think that it was a bit too rushed. i mean, you skipped from like 2004 to 2065! over all it was really good though. i liked how descriptive the text was and how you slowly changed hermione's view on draco.
Iris chapter 1 . 3/1
THIS IS AMAZING! i have no words
bruninhazaniboni chapter 1 . 2/24
OMG! The feels!
This was just beautiful and heartbreaking and beautiful again.
1,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »