Reviews for Graveyard Valentine
Eminrams chapter 1 . 8/24
I have visited this countless times, and still , I have yet to make it through without crying. I may or may not have already reviewed this story, but it is one of my absolute favorites. It was actually the first Dramione fic I ever read, and I've been hooked since. Thank you.
Prettylittleliarsezria chapter 1 . 8/22
Was not expecting that ending, definitely cried a fair bit at it:( Once again, well done on your brilliant writing!
It's beautiful. I have nothing more to say.

RIP DRACO
fieldsoffebruary chapter 1 . 8/20
Oh that ending was just painful. But it was beautifully developed. Loves this.
RoseWithoutThorns1507 chapter 1 . 8/20
This is so NOT going to be in my favs because the ending is just so sad I cried even harder than Titanic! So beautiful! Yet so sad! Love!
Lippy Candy chapter 1 . 8/18
great!
I haven't cried so much for ages. That was so sweet. You could write great novels about sadness. It was cute, that last sentence. I'm not ashamed to say I cried a lot. A lot. A lot a lot a lot.

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, DRACO. SAVE ME THE SEAT NEXT TO YOURS."

LONG LIVE DRAMIONE
Omg i can understand why this has so many reviews. I love the whole idea thing visitng graveyard once a year and making it their thing. I love how you portray each character. You manage to develop draco's charactwr at the same time retain his wittiness. I love how you develop it so well thats its endearing to see them have a go. The only thing is that you must simply write more! Th3 betst bits was the chase and we didnt get to see all that! BUT AMAZINGLY WRITTEN.
Oh. My. Goodness. You are an artist. That was gorgeous and touching and I don't know how you did it. I finished reading it and started crying so hard. You are truly amazing. Thank you for this wonderful creation.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 8/12
What a beautifully sad story! Thank you so much for sharing!
It'sHardIKnow chapter 1 . 8/8
This hit me hard
Anna chapter 1 . 8/4
Made me cry. The most beautiful story ever.
Hey! That's was an amazing story. Absolutely loved it. It is by far the best dramione fanfic that I have read. Congratulations on the good work and wish you all the very best for your future stories!
I've read this story several times, and it gets to me every time. I love it. I also love how it shows over the years that he's helped her move on, regardless of her admitting it. And the ending... I cry. Every. Single. Time. Bed-Chen is a great writer and I recommend everyone reads her stories. They all appeal to me, and are my favs, by far. I'm sure she doesn't read these anymore, but I hope she went on to become a writer.
Valduggery Grey chapter 1 . 7/30
The ending was so beautiful and heart-wrenching. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. I think it was the way the story was so simply yet elegantly written made the ending so sad. Beautiful work