Reviews for Inner Voice
Wahh make more seiyuu ka stories ! We need more in this fandom. Idk why it's not popular! The manga is the best and it's made by a popular author! Ugh we need more love for this fandom :'( it's my fav manga ! I yearn for more fanfics and an anime! Lol plz make more stories!
andoshabby23 chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
I feel very sad for you ..
chico.hammit chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
I hope you family will get better and also your body. I'll wait anytime to read your story!
BlackfireASH chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
OMG its soooo soooo sweet! i cried! thumbs up for you! this is my first time crying over a fanfic!
KuroTenshiHime chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
;A; Emo-channnn! I'm sorry for all these problems. And although I can't tell you that things will get better, I'm always here if you ever wanna just talk about anything. Don't worry about the stories for now and focus on becoming healthy again! Update at your own pace and when you feel like it. Stay strong!

-Yuuki
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
this is amazing i love it
When Shiro got in the car accident i was in my living room crying my eyes out!
And i still am Please update soon I might run out of tears soon.
Kuro Tenshi Hime chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Okay wow it's been awhile since I've been on this site so sorry for not leaving a review sooner. _; (School and life stuffs *grumbles*) SO ANYWAY...
I'm glad to see that Shiro is okay cuz if he wasn't... *cracks knuckles*... I WOULD HAVE CRIED. (don't worry I would never even dream of laying a finger on you honey) I'm freaking fangirl squealing WITH YOU cuz EHRMAGERD THEIR GONNA GO ON A DATE! FDJSIFDSQFDSJO. Nice update Emo-chan 3 HWAITING!

-KTH

P.S. I've been really into kmusic/kdramas recently so yeah.. I'm what my friend calls "Korean-ized" now..
P.P.S. Sorry this isn't on my actual account I'm rushing a bit right now.
eunnie527 chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
: You. Are getting evil like me, too. XD
I'll tell you real opinion. Don't get mad at me.
"Shiro's...", stopping with that, you're really devilish, making the readers' hearts go pound pound, beep.
And Hime has to be worried, don't mix with Senri yet. Apart from that, thumbs up!
Thank you. For writing this for me. But dear, I'm really interested in how you'll continue this...cuz your continuation will be my inspiration. Take care. (Don't kill him yet!, as you've said to me.)
MrGoodyTwoShoes chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Actions not allowed:

1. Multiple entries of the same material. There can only be one copy of any unique story on the entire site. No exceptions.
2. Rewriting names of characters/locations of one story in order to upload to multiple categories.
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

This chapter is not allowed under section 3.

Songfics (in any language) and/or the use of song lyrics are not allowed here because they contain copyrighted lyrics that you do not have the permission to reproduce.

You should try to at least write rework your story (disclaimers don't cut it) so that it references the song (like it's playing on the radio in the background) instead of posting the lyrics to it. If you don't change then your story could be removed/deleted by the admins here.

Hope this helps.

MGTS of Fanfiction Renaissance
DarkFaerie0 chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Awe the song so was adorable and fitting. I need to get caught up on the manga again :)
sakura saya chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
OMG! O i love love love this song from tsubasa chronicles! O

uwaaaaah! i thought no one would know this anymore but i was so wrong XD waaah so happy you used it in your story!
JackFrost14 chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
poor Hime :(
PrincessLover26 chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Awh, can't wait for the next chapter!

This story is filled with awesomeness. LOL. :D
Kuro Tenshi Hime chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Wow that was stupid of me but I just realized I didn't comment on this chapter but the chapter before. *facepalms* silly me. 3 Anyway... *tear* I've re-read this chapter I don't know how many times, but that's always the reaction I get when I'm reading- actually no only this chapter but most of this fanfic. TwT Gambatte XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX-sensei!
Kuro Tenshi Hime chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
I love this! :DD Most others that I saw were Mizuki X Hime. I'm glad I found a really nice Senri X Hime fanfic. And it has a really great plot as well :D I mean Hime being mute and Shiro actually being Hime's sibling? That's probably something I could have NEVER come up with and written this well. Keep up the great work! :D