Reviews for Crossing The Line
halfcamel chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
This is so great, if I ever become rich, can I hire you to just write these? lol
halfcamel chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
so awesome
halfcamel chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
you are an awesome writer:)
halfcamel chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
nice:)
ANARCHY RULES chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
That conversation between Willow and Buffy was perfectly in character
ANARCHY RULES chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This is really sweet
RefreshingSanity chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. Great work!
Missocki chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Me likely. Very well done and so sweet.
halfcamel chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
Truly wonderful fic:)
halfcamel chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
In this chapter particularly, I feel like I'm watching an episode..GREAT dialogue:D
Kelsey Pearl chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
This was too sweet! I adored it.
guinisee chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
YOU HAVE NOT HAD ENOUGH REVIEWS!

so I add to the pile.

This is really beautiful, especially for a first go! You (unlike most people on ) actually know how english works, managed to work with canon rather than around it, and got everything to flow pretty well :D Nice job. Keep writing!
FineyMcFine chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
Hi!

Very nicely done! I know I said this before, but I'm a sucker for sweet S4 fics and your's was excellent! It's really too bad that we didn't get to see all this goodness in canon, but if we did then we wouldn't have all of these awesome fics, so I guess it all works out. :p I like how you incorporated the stuffed puppy being from Oz and the flashback. It's little details like those that really pull everything together.

Once again GREAT JOB!
Runic Hind chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
I really love how you captured the emotions, thoughts, and speech patterns of the characters. I'm surprised there haven't been more reviews for this story since it is so well written. I'll be looking for more of your work since I really like your writing style. Normally I'd add something for you to work on to improve, but I can't really pick anything out that should be worked on.
Willowtarafan4life chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
This is truly beautiful writing. Please add more the pure love and need these two girls have for each other is captured amazingly in you story. PLEASE ADD MORE SOOOOOOO n!