Reviews for Walking
OfficiallyWhelmedSpitfire chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
ADORABLE!
Taren Hawk chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Very realistic, I can see this happening in the show itself. Love it!

Taren
annicaspoon chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This is really, really sweet. You've written both Artemis and Wally very well, and your prose and descriptions are lovely.

I love the idea of Artemis trying to escape her family, and being stubborn enough to walk out in the freezing cold just to get out the house. Also you've written Wally really nicely. I love how you delved into that part of his personality that would actually be concerned about Artemis' welfare, walking in the cold (rather than portraying him as pretending not to care - which unfortunately I see get done far too often).

I also love how it's not a situation where he forces her to go inside somewhere, and instead he helps her warm up a bit and keeps walking along with her. It's choices and moments like that that make me love these two so much.

Lovely job! :)

~annica
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Awwww...
QueenyLeAcH chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Awww. Adorable.
My Own Mayday Parade chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Oneshot? Or are you continuing? Because I'd like to see more of this if possible.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
the ending is perfect, the rest is beautiful. :)
jazzmonkey chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Nice job! You really love to write don't you? YOu're really good at it. I liked the little pieces that suggested their relationship because they worked so well together. Keep it up!
candi711 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
aww is that really it this was so good i was sad when i looked back at the top and it said complete, i hope you write more spitfire in the future :)
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
this is really good are you planning on continuing i really wish you would
Hesychia chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Very cute! And of course Wally's jacket would smell like tacos, haha!
manateesandmishacollins chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Awww, that's soooo good! Loved it!
cutiek028 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
MORE! Like a hug from Wally! Even if she does push him into the street after :)
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I can see Baywatch doing this. Not as much of a snotty kid as he would have us believe.

~Ani