Reviews for Broken Dreams
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 28 . 8/18
Wonderful, beautiful and just so magical! Thank you for sharing this! Fell in love quickly and very hard. .
Amyeco chapter 28 . 7/10
Wow. This was very well written. I loved the story so so much. I wish there was one more chapter. Perhaps 15 years later. Kids, Sortings and friends. I definitely recommend this story too others.
WikiMe chapter 28 . 5/28
I love all your work!
I can't believe I haven't yet encountered this gem before.
But I'd like to leave a review simply to express my adoration to this wonderful work of yours.
I've read this whilst waiting updates to "Unintentional Inveiglement"...
And boy, I was truly immersed by it.
I love every chapter. I love its characters' progress and how the sshg love came about.

I hope to see more of your work soon
And hopefully, an update to your other WIP fic.

I hope life is also treating you well.
I know these days seemed to be darker times - (I'm trying to pull off a Dumbledore there. Tehehe) - but that's where we need more of our SSHG fix.
And I hope that writing for you could serve as a meditation of sorts. Hehe

Anyway, cheerios.

And again, super thanks to this lovely lovely fic.
'cause that cat and the Dark one... snamione lover must love it :-D
Dom1sek chapter 1 . 5/8
Midnight and the Dark one prophecy. You know you will love it ;-)
hayleyfrickinglaame chapter 28 . 4/13
I was going through my favourite stories and I found that you were on my favourite stories so I decided to check you out and I can't believe that you have two multi chaptered stories about my OTP and I absolutely loved this story in particular, it's a shame that we don't get to hear about their story together once they've decided they want kids and whatnot but anyways I bet you've had enough of my rambling but I can't wait to see what else you've got underneath your sleeve regarding these two.
Stephair chapter 28 . 2/4
I really enjoyed your story. I loved Snape with Hermione and the way they dealt with all the past issues (deliberately vague as I don't like to give spoilers in my reviews) and with her friends' unexpected pairings. I must admit that I was a little thrown at the beginning with the seemingly odd progression in their relationship and almost stopped reading. However, I sure am glad I didn't as everything was explained and made more sense later on. Thanks for a great story!
scarletblackdies chapter 1 . 1/29
Interesting
Haha I love Luna
Fucking cats.
Love
Yasssssss. Ok favorite line: "You need to believe me when I say that you are not ready for what I have to offer."
I love this.
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 28 . 12/28/2016
Another of yours thoroughly enjoyed!
#hafhpotterhead
lacienlangfordrobinson chapter 28 . 12/18/2016
This was a brilliant story, wonderful job!