Reviews for Broken Dreams
Jonia chapter 28 . 8/28
Loved the story! Very well done!
AdelaideArcher chapter 28 . 7/23
I love you. That is all :)
Clabbertesque? I'm enjoying this story very much despite your tendency to use obscure words or just make them up to meet your needs. Sorry for the backhanded compliment, but it is a captivating tale!
Allycatreadseverything chapter 28 . 5/11
A really good story. I very much liked your characterisation, and character banter and development. Well done!
Phyllidia chapter 10 . 3/31
Good for her. Enjoying the story. Thanks for sharing.
catslovesushi chapter 28 . 1/25
That was a wonderful story! I'm usually a Dramione reader but this was a good read. Thank you for sharing. I apologize for not reviewing every chapter.
yorkshirelass2007 chapter 28 . 12/22/2014
Thank you so much for this story! I'm very glad I found you as an author :)

Your writing style is lovely, the characters (especially Luna!) very well explored without deviating too far from JKR's hand, the plot is so plausible and just simple enough for me to be able to read a few chapters at work, the lemons are spicy but tasteful and not overly gratuitous (can't stand a random lemon) and our favourite potions master wasn't made into a sap!

I'm very much looking forward to delving into more of your work :)
Story Please chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
This chapter includes two of my favorite things: witty banter and mutu sexytimes. Love it!
AMW1014 chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
Fab story :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 28 . 10/30/2014
This story was great and I enjoyed it.
kitkatraina chapter 28 . 10/15/2014
I was a bit hesitant with the first chapter and all but it turned out great. I enjoyed the whole written! :)
Sue Donym chapter 28 . 10/11/2014
Wow, your Severus is perfect. I enjoyed this story greatly! And your sex scenes are hot!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
Really cannot stand the idea of Ginny being with Malfoy after what his father almost did to her when she was 11... I'll put this one aside now.
MeggieT chapter 28 . 9/7/2014
Well I don't actually know how to start this... Maybe AMAZING could suffice! I started to read this story a couple of days ago and even if I really, really need to get some work done I couldn't keep myself from reading it.
It is not that easy to find words for the reasons that make your story so special. I think it is just a perfect mix of an intersting story which consists not only of an easy plot, but has many other storys happening parallel. And than your language, you might have realized that I am not a native speaker in English, but I enjoy reading storys which are not written in the simplest version of a language. It is hard to explain what I mean, but it is like comparing the language of the Harry Potter books to the language of the twilight books. The language in the twilight books was too easy which made it kind of boring, the language in the Harry Potter books was kind of challenging and so was your story - and I had to look up some words, so it extended my vocabulary which is a good thing ;)
And for sure I also enjoy to read the nice lemon parts of the story... :)
I don't know if I worte everything down I wanted to let you know, but one final thing needs to bee said: Thank you for this excellent story and the entertainment it braught me while reading it!
Widout1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I don't know if I have reviewed, but I'm gonna do it (again) :D
While waiting for more updates, I went to re-read your other fics...yah, I went thru them all, even the non-Severus ones...love them all...but there's always a special place in my heart for Unintentional Inveiglement :)
Please please please don't quit on it, please :o)