Reviews for Broken Dreams
LazierReader chapter 15 . 1/28
Ugh. I get that it's your story and whatever, but now I have to skip over chunks of this story to avoid Ginny/Draco couldn't have just left Ginny with Harry?
Fanfic10101 chapter 28 . 1/21
BEAUTIFUL
SNHfvr chapter 13 . 1/3
I absolutely love your story. Thank You so much for writing!
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Absolutely LOVED this!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/4/2017
Et toi rqqtt
Rusty chapter 28 . 10/19/2017
Lovely story thank you
expectoatrandom chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
loved It! it was so sweet!
carmine.vesper chapter 26 . 10/13/2017
Every time I read this (and it has been at least five times), I fall in love with this ship even more. The characters are spot-on, the love you portray is so real, and I can’t stop thinking about how much my husband and I are like them in our actions. (I’m definitely Severus, though!) Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 28 . 8/18/2017
Wonderful, beautiful and just so magical! Thank you for sharing this! Fell in love quickly and very hard. .
Amyeco chapter 28 . 7/10/2017
Wow. This was very well written. I loved the story so so much. I wish there was one more chapter. Perhaps 15 years later. Kids, Sortings and friends. I definitely recommend this story too others.
WikiMe chapter 28 . 5/28/2017
I love all your work!
I can't believe I haven't yet encountered this gem before.
But I'd like to leave a review simply to express my adoration to this wonderful work of yours.
I've read this whilst waiting updates to "Unintentional Inveiglement"...
And boy, I was truly immersed by it.
I love every chapter. I love its characters' progress and how the sshg love came about.

I hope to see more of your work soon
And hopefully, an update to your other WIP fic.

I hope life is also treating you well.
I know these days seemed to be darker times - (I'm trying to pull off a Dumbledore there. Tehehe) - but that's where we need more of our SSHG fix.
And I hope that writing for you could serve as a meditation of sorts. Hehe

Anyway, cheerios.

And again, super thanks to this lovely lovely fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
'cause that cat and the Dark one... snamione lover must love it :-D
Dom1sek chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Midnight and the Dark one prophecy. You know you will love it ;-)
hayleyfrickinglaame chapter 28 . 4/13/2017
I was going through my favourite stories and I found that you were on my favourite stories so I decided to check you out and I can't believe that you have two multi chaptered stories about my OTP and I absolutely loved this story in particular, it's a shame that we don't get to hear about their story together once they've decided they want kids and whatnot but anyways I bet you've had enough of my rambling but I can't wait to see what else you've got underneath your sleeve regarding these two.
Stephair chapter 28 . 2/4/2017
I really enjoyed your story. I loved Snape with Hermione and the way they dealt with all the past issues (deliberately vague as I don't like to give spoilers in my reviews) and with her friends' unexpected pairings. I must admit that I was a little thrown at the beginning with the seemingly odd progression in their relationship and almost stopped reading. However, I sure am glad I didn't as everything was explained and made more sense later on. Thanks for a great story!