Reviews for Broken Dreams
deedeebug chapter 28 . 1/22
What a wonderful story! thank you so much! I loved your version of the two and I LOVED the three girls they were fantastically funny!
SaiyaCat chapter 28 . 1/13
That was a Wonderful Story I Enjoyed it Greatly!
Mercedes chapter 28 . 12/3/2015
I gotta say, this was the longest story I ever read in here. I know I'm a few years late too. You really put character into each person. Even though I know you had help with some of the character story and backgrounds it was as if everything you added was real. Like jk Rowling wrote it lol. And u were really detailed on the sex scenes. Wow! Good job.
Guess who chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
THANK YOU FOR SENDING ME 2 PM IN LESS THAN 2 MINUTES. ASDFGHJKL I'M SO GRATEFUL 3
I just got private message from the dear Author, and one without any way to respond privately, that is, since apparently I don't have permission to send PM to the amazing onecelestialbeing :)
I don't know how to respond to your super thoughtful PM to me, I can't help but give you another review so your story will be pushed up and everyone will know what an amazingly GREAT story your fic is

The 1st message:
Excuse me whilst I cry.

You left the same review on two different chapters by the way.

By the way, all of those pairings in your favorites? And you have the nerve to complain about Draco and Ginny?! You've got to be effing kidding.

Drarry.

DRARRY. And you want to complain about DRACO AND GINNY. Give me a break.

The 2nd message:
Stop wasting my time.

I have toadmit, this is the 1st time ever in 16 years of my life I was so shocked at the super KIND behaviour and ultra thoughtful and CARING messages from an author. And really, SURPRISE, SURPRISE! I always know from your FANTASTIC story that YOU will reacted this way 3
Aww aren't you cute 3333

PS: I didn't send my review twice unintentionally. Your message told me what an IMAGINATIVE writer you are
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2015

The 1st message:
Excuse me whilst I cry.

You left the same review on two different chapters by the way.

Drarry.

DRARRY. And you want to complain about DRACO AND GINNY. Give me a break.

The 2nd message:
Stop wasting my time.

Aww aren't you cute 3333
chuurin chapter 28 . 10/14/2015
And finally.. After reading what was like an endless drama of the weasleys Dumdumdum *using the author's choice of word* I skipped the entire way to chapter 26 (not-so surprisingly without any confusion, since the storyline seems to go downhill after the anticlimax in chapter 16). Yeaaay. hurray. Finally. Yash. Haha. -_-
Can't stand the side pairing. Hurray.
chuurin chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
Completely skipped over the last half part of chapter 15. Ugh. Just when I thought I could really enjoy the fic. Luna/Blaise is acceptable, but we all know draco/ginny is just whore-rible..
chuurin chapter 15 . 10/14/2015
Jonia chapter 28 . 8/28/2015
Loved the story! Very well done!
AdelaideArcher chapter 28 . 7/23/2015
I love you. That is all :)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/13/2015
Clabbertesque? I'm enjoying this story very much despite your tendency to use obscure words or just make them up to meet your needs. Sorry for the backhanded compliment, but it is a captivating tale!
Allycatreadseverything chapter 28 . 5/11/2015
A really good story. I very much liked your characterisation, and character banter and development. Well done!
Phyllidia chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
Good for her. Enjoying the story. Thanks for sharing.
catslovesushi chapter 28 . 1/25/2015
That was a wonderful story! I'm usually a Dramione reader but this was a good read. Thank you for sharing. I apologize for not reviewing every chapter.
yorkshirelass2007 chapter 28 . 12/22/2014
Thank you so much for this story! I'm very glad I found you as an author :)

Your writing style is lovely, the characters (especially Luna!) very well explored without deviating too far from JKR's hand, the plot is so plausible and just simple enough for me to be able to read a few chapters at work, the lemons are spicy but tasteful and not overly gratuitous (can't stand a random lemon) and our favourite potions master wasn't made into a sap!

I'm very much looking forward to delving into more of your work :)