Reviews for Broken Dreams
Stephair chapter 28 . 2/4
I really enjoyed your story. I loved Snape with Hermione and the way they dealt with all the past issues (deliberately vague as I don't like to give spoilers in my reviews) and with her friends' unexpected pairings. I must admit that I was a little thrown at the beginning with the seemingly odd progression in their relationship and almost stopped reading. However, I sure am glad I didn't as everything was explained and made more sense later on. Thanks for a great story!
scarletblackdies chapter 1 . 1/29
Interesting
Haha I love Luna
Fucking cats.
Love
Yasssssss. Ok favorite line: "You need to believe me when I say that you are not ready for what I have to offer."
I love this.
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 28 . 12/28/2016
Another of yours thoroughly enjoyed!
#hafhpotterhead
lacienlangfordrobinson chapter 28 . 12/18/2016
This was a brilliant story, wonderful job!
smartmeh007 chapter 28 . 10/17/2016
Really...Really thankful that you wrote a story lke this. I was searching and searching for this 3 pairings. Please create more stories with these 3 pairings in mind. :)
BeaMax chapter 28 . 10/17/2016
WOW ... Love this story.. Thank you for sharing your creative mind with us. One of my top stories that I can read over and over again
Guest chapter 28 . 10/7/2016
Thank you so much for wonderfully written fic. I enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/21/2016
Fantastically written, I enjoyed reading how they came together!
Purritt2b chapter 17 . 9/10/2016
Daaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Kaoruhana chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Wow. I loved reading this story: brilliantly written, witty dialogue, and amazing character progression. It was nice to read and see, for once, a relationship happen through words and dialogue. I found myself getting lost in the story: laughing at the words, cringing at the idiocy of the two main characters (at times), and thoroughly finding myself amused at Midnight's antics. You've a truly wonderful way of writing and words, and I look forward to reading more of your work at a later date.

P.S. And this is my first fiction with this pairing that I have enjoyed so thoroughly.