Reviews for Broken Dreams
wallish mistress chapter 9 . 7/9
OH MY GOD, this story is my air.
special1988 chapter 26 . 7/5
Accioscroll chapter 28 . 6/19
Another Goody! Thanks so much. Great fun!
Accioscroll chapter 14 . 6/17
Oh! Thank you thank you thank you.
I was ready for Hermione in 'trouble' again. So happy to see Severus raked over the coals!
Accioscroll chapter 6 . 6/16
XO!
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 28 . 5/26
*sniff* I love this. It's great. Thank you for keeping me so wonderfully amused :)
Timelady92 chapter 28 . 5/12
Dear onecelestialbeing!

Thank you for this lovely story. I found it a few days ago because of a recommendation on tumblr and I don't regret reading it.

I must say, I loved it. It is definitely on my Top 10 list of SSHG fanfics. The only thing I didn't really get that Hermione was such a baby about her first time. It doesn't hurt THAT much xD

Well, anyway. Long story short: Very pleasurable, might read your other stories too. Oh, and your Severus was so in character and so funny in his own way, that it made me laugh and spill my tea most of the time while reading.

Before my sentences become really incoherent, I'll come to an end, and again: Thank you!

Cheers

Timelady
sevslave1 chapter 28 . 4/20
absolutely brilliant! going on the favorites list for sure!
carmine.vesper chapter 17 . 4/6
Okay, you win. You win all the awards, forever, good work, hallelujah, etc.

Holy damn. WOW. Okay, I'll just be over here, doing...things. Yup.
carmine.vesper chapter 1 . 4/5
What a great first chapter. So much adorable tension!
barton chapter 21 . 3/7
How can there be a photo of Lily Potter taken in her late 20s? If Severus and Lily are the same age, and if Hermione is 19 yrs. younger than Severus, and if Lily Potter died when Harry was 1 year 3 mo., then Lily would not have lived past age 22-23. Maybe you could change the line to early 20s?
Thanks for all your stories!
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 28 . 2/20
I really liked this, specially the ending.
I do want to know if they had kids, what was their wedding like, what was Draco and Ginny's wedding like, etc etc.
But I enjoyed this so so much please keep on writing!
-M
Recekayla chapter 28 . 2/17
Wow! This has been an unbelievable journey. And I thought you handled their first time so very well, I well remember the fear I felt too.
deedeebug chapter 28 . 1/22
What a wonderful story! thank you so much! I loved your version of the two and I LOVED the three girls they were fantastically funny!
SaiyaCat chapter 28 . 1/13
That was a Wonderful Story I Enjoyed it Greatly!