Reviews for Broken Dreams
MissMisc3 chapter 28 . 12/16/2012
I just realized (after having found another one of your fics) that you are the one that wrote this work, too! *declares undying reader love for author*. But, seriously - I had to say how much I enjoy reading your work. :)
onecelestialbeing chapter 17 . 12/15/2012
a
iwishiwasjane chapter 28 . 12/15/2012
so, is being mean and refuses to let me login. meh, now you just have to read a guest review instead...

i really loved this story. i have read a few hundred stories on this site- and there are a lot of severus/hermione stories out there that make you cringe and ask yourself why you inflict pain on yourself with reading them. yours is a gem so to say.

i loved how you portrayed the characters, they felt real and i could understand them so well. the plot is amazing- the slow developement from reluctantly sharing a bed to finally catch some sleep to a relationship i found myself swooning over- and i a so sad it has come to an end :)

all the details, like how they need each other because they are sick, have touched cursed books or had a miserable past, make this story such a good read, i cant wait to read more of your stuff!

so once again, woooohoooo to you, for giving us all a swoon-worthy severus and a hermione we may want to be...

L
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 28 . 12/14/2012
I really enjoyed your story. Thanks very much for sharing!
Przybyszewski chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
*fans herself* a brilliant job well done with this chapter dear. The intimate moments between Severus and Hermione were positively beautiful and VERY real. I applaud you and I thoroughly enjoy reading this story, can't wait to finish it tonight. Hope to see more work from you. Once again, wonderful work!
clio chapter 28 . 12/8/2012
Thank you! 3
Alithe Cambre chapter 28 . 11/20/2012
Aw! I love this pairing.
MinkyT chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Forget my previous comment about that wandless spell, I think that chapter can do it all by itself. Hot hot hot!
MinkyT chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
If I work really, really hard at it, do you reckon I could master the second of those wandless spells?
MinkyT chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Ooh, I hope Severus doesn't get wind of that kiss. I'll bet 'not happy' doesn't even begin to cover it...
MinkyT chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
I was enjoying this chapter very much, and then the bit about the too-large socks came along and just slayed me. Utterly delicious.
MinkyT chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Oooh, a moonlit stroll!

And by the way I love the way your Severus speaks - "Nothing my arse" was EXACTLY the kind of thing I can imagine him saying.

Next!
MinkyT chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Oooh, mutual comfort, so lovely!

I also am very much enjoying your descriptions of the smells encountered - sandalwood and sage, mmmm!

On to the next...
MinkyT chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Great start to the story - I love the scatty, grieving Hermione and this Severus is just wonderful - sharp, acerbic and funny - and I can't wait to see how everything's going to develop.
AvidFan chapter 28 . 11/17/2012
I'd definitely say this is my favorite story out of all you've written so far.
Although I must admit, I enjoyed the Lumione pairing a lot, too!

That aside, you have a flair for writing very believable characters, and the cutest situations possible. Thank you so much for warming my nights with your lovely stories.
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »