Reviews for Broken Dreams
Helynn90 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I just want you to know I never comment on stories until I get to the end but I can't help but comment again Snape. He makes me laugh so much. 3
Helynn90 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
So far I am in love with this! Had some good laughs already! Snape. Everything I would imagine him to be! 3 Looking forward to reading some more!
nancy loves harry potter chapter 28 . 2/3/2013
I absolutely ADORED this story! It was sweet, touching, romantic and HOT! I can't count the times my face got red and hot reading certain scenes. Well done! I'll be checking out your other stories now.
Thank you!
LlOoUuIiSsEe chapter 28 . 1/1/2013
Having a cold is almost a blessing and a curse. But Im really glad I've found your stories as they've helped with my lack of sleep due to my cold and have given me something to read when I haven't been able to sleep!
kelsey.chappell chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
Excellent!
Peachy Roses chapter 28 . 12/24/2012
After many tears shed, giggles let out, and smiles, I've finished reading this story. It's a beautiful work of art, thank you for sharing!
MissMisc3 chapter 28 . 12/16/2012
I just realized (after having found another one of your fics) that you are the one that wrote this work, too! *declares undying reader love for author*. But, seriously - I had to say how much I enjoy reading your work. :)
onecelestialbeing chapter 17 . 12/15/2012
a
iwishiwasjane chapter 28 . 12/15/2012
so, is being mean and refuses to let me login. meh, now you just have to read a guest review instead...

i really loved this story. i have read a few hundred stories on this site- and there are a lot of severus/hermione stories out there that make you cringe and ask yourself why you inflict pain on yourself with reading them. yours is a gem so to say.

i loved how you portrayed the characters, they felt real and i could understand them so well. the plot is amazing- the slow developement from reluctantly sharing a bed to finally catch some sleep to a relationship i found myself swooning over- and i a so sad it has come to an end :)

all the details, like how they need each other because they are sick, have touched cursed books or had a miserable past, make this story such a good read, i cant wait to read more of your stuff!

so once again, woooohoooo to you, for giving us all a swoon-worthy severus and a hermione we may want to be...

L
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 28 . 12/14/2012
I really enjoyed your story. Thanks very much for sharing!
Przybyszewski chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
*fans herself* a brilliant job well done with this chapter dear. The intimate moments between Severus and Hermione were positively beautiful and VERY real. I applaud you and I thoroughly enjoy reading this story, can't wait to finish it tonight. Hope to see more work from you. Once again, wonderful work!
clio chapter 28 . 12/8/2012
Thank you! 3
Alithe Cambre chapter 28 . 11/20/2012
Aw! I love this pairing.
MinkyT chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Forget my previous comment about that wandless spell, I think that chapter can do it all by itself. Hot hot hot!
MinkyT chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
If I work really, really hard at it, do you reckon I could master the second of those wandless spells?
755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »