Reviews for Broken Dreams
CRMediaGal chapter 22 . 10/11/2012
Bravo, Severus! Go get here!

My heart broke for both he and Hermione in this chapter. The beginning was especially devasting; I had tears in my eyes the way he asked her to give him personal space, after leaving her to worry over him the night before.

Ugh, make it right Severus, because I feel like my heart's being squeezed too tight!
CRMediaGal chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
Ugh, poor, poor Hermione. I was holdiing my breath when that photo dropped out of the book and Severus's subsequent behavior thereafter. I almost expected Hermione's innocent prying to lead a row.

Oh, Severus, you better win her over! She deserves to hear how you feel, damn it! You've got me all worried and fired up over here...!
CRMediaGal chapter 20 . 10/11/2012
Loved your back story on Spinner's End and Severus's upbringing in this chapter. Hermione trying out one of the twins' products was hilarious, as was Ginny's reaction to her seeing Severus. I'm glad she didn't fly off the handle; not that I think it would be like her to do, but it's comforting knowing she's opened up to someone and not just Luna. Great chappie! :)
CRMediaGal chapter 19 . 10/11/2012
Poor Ginny. Ron deserved that proper slap to the face (and then some!)

The morning sex was a mmmmm, wonderful read, like always!
CRMediaGal chapter 18 . 10/10/2012
What a tease! "Things seem to be going smoothly, will they stay that way?"

Grrrrrrrrrr! I was afraid things were going to get ugly when Hermione had some light teasing at Severus's expense; poor man. He needs to learn that people aren't always laughing AT him.

(By the way, thanks for making the virgin!Hermione sex realistic. It's not all that petals and roses; but it was still smoking HOT!)
CRMediaGal chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
Holy. F*ck. Wow.

I'm speechless. I've said before that you are the Smut Queen...but after THIS chapter?! This 10,000 chapter of all SMUTTY goodness?!

*bows to thee*
CRMediaGal chapter 16 . 10/10/2012
I'm grinning from ear to ear over here...

Just thought I'd mention it. :D
CRMediaGal chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
A-HA! As soon as Ginny entered the library at Malfoy Manor, that's when it clicked in my mind. That's an interesting pair! A bit hard to visualize at first, but your chapter made it quite interesting. Also Luna and Blaise...! Her comments are so spot on and have me laughing...

Even if my heart has been ripped apart by what is happening between Hermione and Severus. *sniff* You better make things right soon, Missy! :( I have various contacting methods to hound you otherwise!
CRMediaGal chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
Woah! Did not see that coming! Are you purposely trying to rip my heart out of my chest?
CRMediaGal chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
Ghaaaaa, this was bloody fantastic. I feel Hermione's sexual frustration. But it was still beautiful. Your smut is glorious.
CRMediaGal chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
Ahhhh, she loves him. :} Smiling a ridiculous amount over here.

I think my favorite bit was when she worked out the kinks in his hands. Intimate and sexy without the sex. Beautifully written!

(And that whole bit with Justin, the first year, and Filch was really touching, by the way!)
CRMediaGal chapter 11 . 10/9/2012
"Her wizard." Love it. :) Lovin' that we've reached that point! Yesssss.
CRMediaGal chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
This Randy is trouble...! Ugh, a Lockheart reincarnated. Bleck. Stay away from her, you obnoxious, overly happy sod!

I give major kudos to Hermione for standing her ground and not taking that from Severus. As much as I adore him - and you write him fantastically! - he deserved to brought back down a little. But the makeup was sweet. :)
CRMediaGal chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
Severus instructing Hermione how to get off... Brilliant! And HOT! Ohhhh, so smoldering hot and delicious! I loved it! :D
CRMediaGal chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Ohhhh, loved that bit where Hermione orgasmed from Severus's spell. It was sublime to read, I must say. ;)

Their argument earlier made me just as cross as Hermione, but our Potions Master came through in the end, taking care of her like he should.

(I'm finally home from work and intend to read to my heart's content).
721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »