Reviews for Broken Dreams
CRMediaGal chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
This Randy is trouble...! Ugh, a Lockheart reincarnated. Bleck. Stay away from her, you obnoxious, overly happy sod!

I give major kudos to Hermione for standing her ground and not taking that from Severus. As much as I adore him - and you write him fantastically! - he deserved to brought back down a little. But the makeup was sweet. :)
CRMediaGal chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
Severus instructing Hermione how to get off... Brilliant! And HOT! Ohhhh, so smoldering hot and delicious! I loved it! :D
CRMediaGal chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Ohhhh, loved that bit where Hermione orgasmed from Severus's spell. It was sublime to read, I must say. ;)

Their argument earlier made me just as cross as Hermione, but our Potions Master came through in the end, taking care of her like he should.

(I'm finally home from work and intend to read to my heart's content).
CRMediaGal chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Ugh, Ron you blockhead! What an ignorant arse! Erm, I just hope word doesn't get back to Snape that students had caught her snogging Ron. Oh, dear...!

Love how close they're getting. :)
CRMediaGal chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
*squeal* They slept together! Erm, I mean, not "slept" slept, but still...! Adorable. Very sweet to see, even when asleep, Hermione calms at Severus's touch, too. :)

And bravo to Hermione and Ginny earlier on in the chapter not waiting around for Harry and Ron to get their shit together (pardon me). I'm glad to see them not resorting to such foolishness. Great chapter!
CRMediaGal chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Wow, was not expecting the kiss, and for her to kiss her back! I feel her frustration there at the end. I was getting miffed to with Severus over the ordeal, even if he did speak less than admirably about Slughorn (whom you have me routinely despising! Can't wait for him to take a hike!)
CRMediaGal chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
He can't sleep with out her...! *sigh* What are you doing to me?!

Your Luna is so spot on, by the way! Loved the bit where she was swaying to the music and nearly knocking herself over, lol. Very typical Luna.

I hope Severus is going to help her with that potion... ;)
CRMediaGal chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Loved how Severus woke up engulfed in Hermione's curls. ;) He really is trying so hard to NOT think on her or be even the slightly bit intrigued. I'm glad when Hermione got back to Hogwarts you included some of the lesser characters - Peeves, Hagrid, Flich. They so often get overlooked in fics, so it feels even more authentic to know that they're still about.

Doing great! Can't wait to see what happens with going out to the Forbidden Forest... At night... Just the two of them... ;)
CRMediaGal chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Hermione holding his hand in the midst of one of his nightmares? I'm smiling and sighing over here.

The two sharing a bed together? Let me snuggle in with them, because I don't care how surly Snape is, it's adorable (and beautifully written!)
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Ugh, poor Hermione! When Severus showed up to find her muttering, incoherent, and not eating, my heart broke for her. I love how you write Snape, too - spot on! I find myself laughing at his insults one moment, then wanting to curse him within the same breath. Bravo! I look forward to reading more. :)
Tralalalalaura chapter 28 . 10/7/2012
What a great story. Both Hermione and Snape were very much in character. You are a great writer! Thanks so much!
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
"Hmph," he grunted. "It seems that all annoying things of a small stature have a tendency to cling to me."

AWWWW! I'm gushing about this line. It's so cute. Gosh Severus Snape is so delicious I do to care what people think.

By the way I absolutely love this story you portrayed Snape perfectly.
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 28 . 10/1/2012
That was bloody brilliant, I loved every aspect of this, your characterisation of Severus is amazing. Really hope you write a sequel even if it's just something really short about Sev and Mione's little Dunderheads, ugh it'd be great anyway I spent the entire day reading this because I had to finish it and I wanted to tell you how awesome it was, looking forward to more great fics in the future. :D
lauritalaloca13 chapter 28 . 10/1/2012
Loved it! :-)
Get Sherlocked chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Amazing story all around, really. Hard to come by stories as well written and organized as such! Thank you
709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »