Reviews for Broken Dreams
Guest chapter 28 . 10/7/2016
Thank you so much for wonderfully written fic. I enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/21/2016
Fantastically written, I enjoyed reading how they came together!
Purritt2b chapter 17 . 9/10/2016
Daaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Kaoruhana chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Wow. I loved reading this story: brilliantly written, witty dialogue, and amazing character progression. It was nice to read and see, for once, a relationship happen through words and dialogue. I found myself getting lost in the story: laughing at the words, cringing at the idiocy of the two main characters (at times), and thoroughly finding myself amused at Midnight's antics. You've a truly wonderful way of writing and words, and I look forward to reading more of your work at a later date.

P.S. And this is my first fiction with this pairing that I have enjoyed so thoroughly.
wallish mistress chapter 9 . 7/9/2016
OH MY GOD, this story is my air.
special1988 chapter 26 . 7/5/2016
Accioscroll chapter 28 . 6/19/2016
Another Goody! Thanks so much. Great fun!
Accioscroll chapter 14 . 6/17/2016
Oh! Thank you thank you thank you.
I was ready for Hermione in 'trouble' again. So happy to see Severus raked over the coals!
Accioscroll chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
XO!
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 28 . 5/26/2016
*sniff* I love this. It's great. Thank you for keeping me so wonderfully amused :)
Timelady92 chapter 28 . 5/12/2016
Dear onecelestialbeing!

Thank you for this lovely story. I found it a few days ago because of a recommendation on tumblr and I don't regret reading it.

I must say, I loved it. It is definitely on my Top 10 list of SSHG fanfics. The only thing I didn't really get that Hermione was such a baby about her first time. It doesn't hurt THAT much xD

Well, anyway. Long story short: Very pleasurable, might read your other stories too. Oh, and your Severus was so in character and so funny in his own way, that it made me laugh and spill my tea most of the time while reading.

Before my sentences become really incoherent, I'll come to an end, and again: Thank you!

Cheers

Timelady
sevslave1 chapter 28 . 4/20/2016
absolutely brilliant! going on the favorites list for sure!
carmine.vesper chapter 17 . 4/6/2016
Okay, you win. You win all the awards, forever, good work, hallelujah, etc.

Holy damn. WOW. Okay, I'll just be over here, doing...things. Yup.
carmine.vesper chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
What a great first chapter. So much adorable tension!
barton chapter 21 . 3/7/2016
How can there be a photo of Lily Potter taken in her late 20s? If Severus and Lily are the same age, and if Hermione is 19 yrs. younger than Severus, and if Lily Potter died when Harry was 1 year 3 mo., then Lily would not have lived past age 22-23. Maybe you could change the line to early 20s?
Thanks for all your stories!
753 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »