Reviews for Broken Dreams
hawthornebae chapter 28 . 6/20/2014
I didn't ship these two but now I do. Whooo! Thank you!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
I don't really understand why she would have such a drastic reaction to being obliviated when he explained it was for her protection. I think the stronger/over riding feeling would be tomshag his arse. Hehe
I'm Curious to know what Severus is holding back and what Dumbledore was referring to.
I'm enjoying reading your story, thanks for writing;-)
Amaya2278 chapter 28 . 4/10/2014
Well hello there lovely! I've just reread this whole thing in one sitting, and am braving my damaged elbow's aches and pains to leave a review (so sorry I've been bad about those, ffn keeps logging me out no matter how many times I hit remember me and I can never remember my password). This definitely brings me back to when I first read this and fell head over heels in love with this pairing, and with your writing of course. (And the way you do lemons, don't get me started, this story made me late twice in the 24 hours it took me to reread this). I also feel compelled to mention, that as good as your writing is here, it's even better in Unintentional Inveiglement. As always, you portray these characters so well. It had been sufficiently long since I last read this, that I was able to enjoy it as though it was my first time reading it again. I had forgotten about Blaise and Luna here (one of my side OTPs, I always love the idea of Blaise being so head over heels that he'd follow her to look for whatever she wanted, which is exactly what Luna deserves). Also, side note, thank you, once again I'm sure, for leaving Fred alive. Seriously. He was my favorite character. I always feel a little cheated when he's dead in fanfiction as well. I promise that I have been faithfully reading every chapter of your current story, ffn has just been a bitch. Much love! - Amaya
ManyAnimaux chapter 17 . 3/28/2014
0.0 ... Gosh. Deary me, I think I need smelling salts!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Me again: the who vs. whom-er. Stumbled upon this lovely story and will give you another example:

"Feeling a bit more lucid, Hermione's amber eyes grew wide when they settled onto Severus, whom was fast asleep with his head thrown back on her couch."

You want "who" here. Think about the "...was fast asleep..." as a separate sentence. You would not write "Him was fast asleep", but rather "He was fast asleep". So, despite Severus being the object of the sentence, "whom" still doesn't fit, because he is the subject of the modifying clause.

(While I am at it, I would suggest changing the order of things in that last clause: "was fast asleep on her couch, his head thrown back" is a little less clunky.

Again, I would not bother writing this if you weren't worth the time. Truly, I hope you do not take it amiss.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 28 . 3/18/2014
I apologize for not reviewing more than this one time but couldn't close this without telling you how much I just loved this. All of it. Ups and downs, happiness and tears, lemons and angst. xoxo
ureeber chapter 28 . 3/14/2014
Your novel-length stories are just as funny as your one-shots. Yep, glad I found you. I can already see myself tearing my hair out waiting for you to update once I get to those WIPs :)
Naiyo14 chapter 28 . 3/9/2014
Beautiful!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/8/2014
Beautiful!
em chapter 28 . 1/21/2014
oh my god i'm shaking... I started this last night and I couldn't stop until I was done. thank you so much.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/19/2014
This was fantastic! thank you!
Hannoie chapter 28 . 12/22/2013
Haha aw, what a wonderful story! I think Severus would do a wonderful father to a couple of dunderheads, don't you think? ;) This story is very well written, and I'm definitely checking out your profile for more stories! Thank you so much for this wonderful reading experience.
yobadself chapter 28 . 12/12/2013
So sad it's over but loved every bit if it!
thatperfectsomeone chapter 28 . 11/29/2013
omg i love although i an annoyed you didnt write more ill be fine though since your still writing the other one
thatperfectsomeone chapter 26 . 11/29/2013
why does it have to endddd :(
710 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »