Reviews for Broken Dreams
LouBelle04 chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
ooh! Great chapter! Can't wait for more!

LBx
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
Great chapter, let's just hope that Ron has caused problems for Hermione with Severus. I think Hermione should tell Severus what happened because it would be better instead of him finding out from the students gossiping. Can't wait for more :)
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Poor Hermione! It seems she can't win for losing sometimes.
fohatic chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
instant gratification! loving it!
autumn.letters chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Oooh loved this chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
PeaceInWriting chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Hmmm...Snape, if he hears about it, should be very protective over his witch. I hope this comes back and kicks Ron in the ass. :)
articcat621 chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
great story!
BigPapiJ9 chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Nicely done! Been a min since you posted some new material! Thanx for the update!
ThePenIsMighty chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Can't wait for more! Update soon.
PeaceInWriting chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
I like heated, so bring it on! Hehehehe.

But overall, I am enjoying this story. I really hope they can get their HEA, and have some sexy, fun times while they are at it. :)
dragoon811 chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
" After all, she was a Virgo and everything in her world had to make sense." Sorry, but what? I really like this story, but this rather jarring and unfitting. Hermione stormed out of divination, this has no bearing upon the tale, nor does it fit the character. You could use "after all, she was used to things making sense." Or something about riddles or puzzles. I do like this story, but this one line really threw me out of the tale! :( Completely shattered it. Im weird like that, but it bugs me lol.
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 6 . 3/7/2012