Reviews for Broken Dreams
villafoo chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
Interesting fic so far. Hope you don't take to long to update )
roon0 chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Oh my, whose in the room with her? Could it be Snape? I do love a feisty Hermione, she is hilarious. Poor old Snape is fighting his attraction hard. I just loved this chapter, it made me smile big.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
This is a wonderfully written story, highly enjoyable. The slow progression is particularly pleasant. i look forward to more.
Salinia chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Interesting story!

Can't wait to read more!
BigPapiJ9 chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Mmmmm...tasty! I like!
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Absolutely loving this, definitely can't wait for more :D
roon0 chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Looks like Snape is fighting a loosing battle here.

I have to say Ron and Harry are real uncaring gits in your story.

Have I told you how much I love your writting style?

PS I am so, so jealous. I have had a minor crush on Alan Rickman for years. You are so lucky. :)
bournespeed chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
What a great story, looking forward to reading more.
MelodySwanMills chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
I'm glad hermione's doing better and she's back at hogwarts!looking forward to the next update!;)
Vl15 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Well we can only hope it turns into something lol.. Great chapter..
Wolf-Of-Herkimer chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Another wonderful chapter, with an in-character Snape. Always a difficult thing to find and manage. I am quite excited to see where this story goes. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
roon0 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Awesome chapter. Its most strange that when awake they are usually shouting at each other but when asleep they both take comfort from each other. I wonder if they will ever be able to transfer that to their waking hours. Excellent stuff. Looking forward to reading more.
roon0 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Poor Hermione. I adore your dour Severus coming reluctantly to the rescue. Very enjoyable.
Starcresentmoon chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
what a well picked smell for sev i love sage and sandalwood. I think u did great to hint that sev is have a reaction to hermione with his slip up with his words at the back door and his thoughts and it didnt give u to much i like the forshadowing like that. To top it off the charaters are still in place. :) so well done to u.
Vl15 chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Really great... Can't wait for more
712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 Next »