Reviews for You're Someone to Die For
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
elcometo my world pen. for the past 3 years. bleh. hey you havesword right? ;3
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Way adorable. I give it two thumbs-up :)
Bartun chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Hey! I just faved this the other day but I didn't have the time to review it, sorry.

I liked this, and specially how much Sonic care about Amy secretly, and only show it when she is in danger or when something bad happens to her.

You didn't make it Sonic fell in love, confess his feelings or any other cliche that other authors usually use, I think that Sonic could never say any of that, at least in front of his friends, but yes, he admit it to his "brother" that he feels "something special" for her. You did it well.

I don't know the song, but I will search for it.
Jaegermeister97 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I'm so sorry for not saying this sooner but happy Valentines Day :)
Thank-you for the story, it was beautiful. I love the end, and really loved how you fit all those lyrics in there. Um, I hope to hear from you soon.
(\AmaraTheHedgehog/)
Polska-1999 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Another amazing story!
Comment person chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
What a brief but long story crammed into a full chapter! Could've used a bit of spacing, but it was great. I can't help but think all of those bold words are part of a song...

From, Comment person
01SonAmy01 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
OHH man yet another story I've only just seen! This is so good! I love it so much!

I LOVE the fact that it's sorta like an inside joke between Amy Tails and Sonic, it's so cute _

And I like that Sonic didn't deny it :D They were all really well in character too, especially Amy and her eavesdropping :P

And I think I've said this in another songfic but the way you incorporate the lyrics is very original and very clever! :) It works so well!

So yeah, I LOVED it! _ Your SonAmys are always so lovely!
I'm Not Mad- I'm Alice chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Aw! I don't know what to say, so I'm just going to fave this and have a fangirl moment. By the way, I love how you slip the lyrics into the story. It's really amazing, and it makes amatuer writers like myself a bit envious. (then I get so wrapped up in the fluffiness that I quit carng. XD)
Sebastain Michaelis chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Love it
Aamypink chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Very well done, I enjoyed this. You are such a good writer! :)

Happy Valentine's Day!
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Awww! How sweet! I REALLY liked this one. ;)
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Screw you, Pen.

Nice story! It was soo cute!