Reviews for The Dualitys of Destiny
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 3/18
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 36 . 7/30/2014
Nicely done. :)
KaoruUzu chapter 36 . 10/23/2013
I read this story twice now. Since I had found it about six days.
I'm impressed! This story is incredibly good!
But I have a point of criticism (So small it may seem):
Typos! In the whole story, some have hidden. It is negligible considering the overall size of the story. But at the second reading but I stumbled across some.

As I said, it is not essential.

I hope that you post more chapters soon.

Something I would really like to see would be if Raven and Trans speak with Ahsoka and Barriss on the construction of lightsabers and maybe go visit a force-smiths.

Or maybe a mission for the two of the Jedi Council. Based on "The Gathering".

Just as a ideas.
Hope soon to be able read new chapters.
Much success in writing and I will comment on guaranteed next chapter.
Wing Omega chapter 36 . 7/14/2013
I really enjoyed the story but I'm curious about something. Based on what I understand Gabriel's Andromeda is main guns are some variant on conventional artillery. But he talks to Dylan about the differences between the tech of the two universes. The thing is that there has been no Star Wars Capital spaceship armed primarily with conventional weapons since before the rise of the Old Republic so why does Andromeda use such weaponry rather then the turbolasers Star Wars warships use?
Spearhead chapter 35 . 1/8/2013
I really really really enjoyed this story! I'll need to read the other stories featuring Marikane and maybe RIOT GAMES work.
serack chapter 35 . 10/30/2012
:):) :):)
serack chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
:):):):):):):) :)
serack chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
serack chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
:) :):):)
Gone Rampant chapter 35 . 10/5/2012
Man, ass was KICKED. I mean, this is as awesome as the Ranger team ups in Power Rangers.
Gone Rampant chapter 33 . 9/5/2012
Hmm, nice idea with the tracer. Might add that in to Rogue, if I ever get back to that thing.

The coming battle should be badass. Can't wait for it.
Gone Rampant chapter 31 . 8/20/2012
Interesting backstory for Gabe's mom.

Listen, I'm really sorry for not betaing the story faster, but a LOT of stuff has cropped up and I'm trying to get through it all bit by bit. Really sorry.
Gone Rampant chapter 30 . 8/3/2012
Go figure Marikane would try and sleep with Gabriel's mom...

Oh, that was classic.
Gone Rampant chapter 27 . 6/7/2012
While Marikane's lines are hilarious, I should point out that there is more to him then deadpanning.

And now this shit just hit the fan, huh?
Gone Rampant chapter 26 . 5/25/2012
So a Google search didn't get me anything, what's Marikane's line a reference to?

I'm reminded of the Thor movie, where he couldn't pick up Mjolior for a bit of the movie a little concerning the sword.

Anyway, awesomeness ensued.