Reviews for Cato's Revenge A One Shot
StilesSalvatore chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
So sad I'm in tears I'm not sure if this is spelt right becsse the screen is all blurry
Embry-Lover22 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Great job! Its interesting to see his perspective. Kinda wierd to imagine the careers having any feelings of love since they all seem such ruthless killers.
Blue-Klowd chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was really good. ) I don't think I'll look at Cato the same.
isabellafrench12 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Can you do cats pov from the beginning when he was reaped and then all the books from gales pov and the from katnisses pov in the of mocking jay when see starts to bond with peeta
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
i enjoyed the beginning half, how you showed Catos emotions but i didn't like Threshes. That isn't how i imagined Thresh to be like. i guess not everything can go as planned. i do like the story of how Threshes life was taken, though. thanks for another interesting story. if you could do one like this but about Finnickand Annie that would be amazing :)
MusicGirl13428 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
OMG!I'll never think of Cato the same way again! Thank you so much for posting this, now I won't think of him as just a killer. I love this so much!
Katniss451 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Loved it! I feel so bad for Cato now! And the way he felt for Clove was totally believable. Great job :D
Christina chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS STORY!
Bri916 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow you made me feel sympathy for Cato and I see him in a new light. I guess like Haymitch reminded Katniss in Catching Fire, "You remember who the enemy is." And it isn't Cato, but the Capitol and those who trained him for this.
I will be Dauntless chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Omg so sad thresh was such a nice guy! I wish he did nit havs to duy, or any of them! I really liked the way you wrote the chapter, I think you should do some more one shots in other tributes Pov, great job and gou are one of my fav fanfick author!
Violet Teardrops chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
i'm not much of a fan of Clato, but I must say, I rather liked the way you wrote this. It was true to Cato's character, and I absolutely loved it.

Great work. XD
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh poor Cato! This makes me like him a little more, and makes me think that he must have had some feelings for Clove...although we don't see much of it. Great job!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Interesting fic. Cato is another character whom I normally have very little interest in, but again, because it was one of your fics, I decided to give it a shot. It was very well-written, good characterization, and this all did give a validation to why Cato might have hunted Thresh down the way he did (besides wanting to get his own backpack from him, of course). It actually made me a little sympathetic to such an unsympathetic character like Cato. Good job.
ACurseDarkAsGold chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I loved this so much. The way you wrote Thresh's death horrified me, which is saying something considering not much does that. I applaud you.
Artemis is Awesomeness chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
this was beautiful. I loved it so much!