Reviews for Stroke of Genius
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/6
Well that's one way to increase the village's population
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Cute! :)
The-Rosette-Wolf chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I know its a little late to be reviewing this story ,but it was cute ,and romantic ,and I couldnt just not:)
N.B.I.C chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
hahahahahhahahaha
moor chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Hahaha, loved Tsunade's scroll to Sasuke! XD
hirokiri9 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Absolutely hilarious. :)
shasa chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oh my goodness this was adorable. (: loved it! I could just imagine it as one of the filler episodes (in like a hella alternate universe) hahah thank you for this hilarious flufftastic story!

-shasa
Dotti3 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Wow! I've been gone for the whole month of February, so I didn't happen upon this lovely treat until just now. Once again, you have provided me with endless entertainment. I've said this before, but you really need to be published because this kind of talent should earn you lots of money. I'm so happy though that you're willing to share your wonderful talent on FF. Anyway, I'll be off to view all the other new updates I see. *giddy as a school girl right about now* Yay for free time and lovely updates.
Cinma chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Stroke of genius, indeed! It's been a while since I've read a fic that made me laugh out loud! This was exactly what I needed to unwind a bit during such a stressful week _ Thank you for writing this! Loved it.
Hinata'sMuse chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
HA HA HA HA! I could not stop laughing! ,,
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I GIGGLED SO MUCH AT THIS.

SO. MUCH.

Ahhh. You and C are great :)
Ingrid chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Haha loved this one flippen fantastic and hilarious
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I like the whole nurse outfit idea. XD Poor Hinata she's going to be so tired afterwards! LOL!
Veronyka18 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012