Reviews for Art of the Reasoner
Wow chapter 1 . 8/21
Ar3emis chapter 1 . 6/10
I was a bit sceptic, UNTIL I read the first sentence (The story is some of the best I've read, and I LOVE reading). As an artist I actually recognise a lot of what you wrote, especially the agony of "the block", as I call it, you know writer's block for artists. However the end, hate you for it, BUT it was soo worth it.
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 3/10
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I hate you.
Awe chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Transcendent. My relationship with this story is not hate or love... It is the agony used to describe Sherlock's parents. There is beauty in this which overwhelms my mind.
Thank you.
Dead Hero chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH! Holy fuck. As an artist, I am absolutely in the detail, colors and depth of this fanfiction. This is a-fucking-MAZING. I can not wait to read the sequel. God, I wish I was as good as an artist as you described Sherlock to be.
Eternal Cat Moon chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Love it!
Update soon!
Eternal Cat Moon
Feather Lies chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
To me it had always been words that resonated. Everything and anything could be written with words. Words that danced though the air and swirled away capturing those moments in time more fleeting than a wish. For the longest time though I wouldn't see those words, couldn't feel them flowing through me anymore, couldn't grasp them in my hand as they danced before my eyes as it was so blank. Like the world had been drowned in grey and I felt so cold. I never thought I would ever see them again. Never let the words whisper and curl around me... but this changed me. Brought me life in death and I’m alive again. I don't know whether to laugh or cry or just... just ... Thank you, thank you so very much.
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This was one of the most beautifully written awe-inspiring pieces of writing I have read. It made me want to cry, partly because the images you were creating were so amazing they made me really quite emotional. Don't stop writing. I'm almost speechless at just how good this was.
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Tam: *struggles to form words* Bah...uhh...hahhh...mahhh..
Sally: *steps back* Guys, get Sherlock.
Anderson: *grumbles* Why? He never does anything worth -
Sally: *freaks* NOW!
Anderson: *makes a girly squeak and runs off* Okay, okay, I'm going!
Tam: *twitches*
Sally: *gulps* Wadda we do, John?
John: *blinks* You're asking me? Sherlock's the genius, not me.
Sally: *glares* Yeah, but you live with him. Fix her, before she goes all fasngirl on us.
Latrade: *sighs* Too late.
Tam: *fangirls* GAHHH, SHERLOCK AS AN ARTIST! *does dance* Best day EVER!
Sally: *winces at her pitched tone* Watson, now!
John: *huffs* I can't...waaiiitt...*whipes out a Sherlock plushie* Taaammm, lok what I have.
Tam: *pauses* A Sherlock plushie? Gimme, gimme!
John: *holds it out of reach* Not until you do a proper review.
Sally: *scoffs* Like she's ever done that before.
Tam: *pouts* I have so! I just stopped.
Sally: *groans* Why?
Tam: *giggles* Boring.
John: *wiggles plushie* Come on, Tam, be a good girl and review.
Tam: *folds arms and sticks out lip* Fine, but I won't like it.
John: *grins* Sure, Tam, whatever you say.
Tam: *glares* Meany...

1) Oh my goodness, Sherlock's an artist. My dreams have just come true (well, on of them anyway). He was so sweet, and bright, and crazy (but in a good way...the kind that most genius' have). I loved him to bits, the little dearling. You're writing style did this story such justice.

2) I'm so glad Sally wasn't as mean to Sherlock in this fic. It always bugged me that she was in the series. This Sally is much more likeable and kind (though she still has some spark of the series Sally). Me like. Me like a lot.

3)My, oh my, all those questions at the end. What happened to Sherlock? Why's there no record of him working with Lastrade (did Jim erase it all, to discredit all his good deeds?)? What does that waterfall thing mean? Does John suceed in finding Jim and killing him? Is Sherlock faking his death, like in the series? And, WHY DID YOU END IT THERE?! Man, I'm going to have to read this companion fic now.

All in all? Awesome story. *favorites* Thakns for posting this on FF.

Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. I am captivated by your Sherlock, and you make this an absolutely believable AU. Beautifully written. Wonderful work. Thank you for sharing!
Icefire1224 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This is by far the best piece of writing I have read in a long time. I loved the way you wrote about the art, and even though the end frustrated me (I really want to know what's written next), I thought it was the best possible ending for this story. It was brilliant, I I feel sorry for all the people who haven't read this, they are missing out on something amazing.
Rachelea chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Hey, I was just rereading your story and realized I have never left a review. This is probably my favorite fanfic ever; it's beautiful. I'm a artist too-sort of, anyway, I alternate between art and writing and learning violin-and I can't even begin to tell you how much this inspires me. I can feel the desperation in Sherlock's art. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This is amazing! It's fantastic, very original. I love the descriptions of all the art and history book excerpt at the end. Keep writing, great work :)
Ryah Ignis chapter 1 . 1/30/2014

What did I just read?

That, my friend, was one of the most gorgeous peices of writing (forget fanfiction, I mean writing in general) that I have ever had the pleasure of reading in my life. Your purposefully disjointed style was pulled off with ease, and drew me in rather than shut me out.

You developed Sherlock beautifully. I don't think I'll ever see him the same again. Oddly enough, the mad creator description fits him so well, though I suspect that was mostly due to your flawless characterization.

There were so many lines that I enjoyed, I can't even begin to list them all. Just know that your almost free verse poetry writing style begs to be read aloud.

I actually liked the ending, the vagueness. It's reminiscent of how we remember artists today, looking back on their art but not so much them as a people.

I'm not an artist, though I wish I could draw something more than stick figures. That said, your descriptions of his artwork made me want to pick up a paintbrush and just go. So beautiful. Are you an artist?

In short, this was the most magnificent fanfiction I've ever read. I don't favorite often, the ones I choose being my favorites of all time. So here's to your wonderful story :)