Reviews for Art in the Blood
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Very cool. I liked seeing this universe from the other points of view. You did a good job of separating out the characters, making each an individual. And I like how you made them "real", for lack of a better word. E.g., Anderson has his reasons for how he acts and to him they're right and true, even if they might not seem that way from someone else's point of view. Also, I loved the bubble scene. That was awesome :)
Icefire1224 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This was so good. I loved the bit with his mother, it was really happy, but then at the end it made me feel really sad and emotional. Loved it!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
To quote John: That was amazing! Fabulous, thank you.
Arty Diane chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
My favorite parts were John's piece with the bubbles and Siger and Sherlock at the gallery. Moriarty's bit was terrifying, you showed his insanity so well!
m o n o whiechrome chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow, this is amazing, read this at AO3, absolutely well-crafted
Avis Shadow chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Very nicely written. I must say my favorite parts were John's POV with the bubbles (although the question must be asked why in the world John had chalkboard paint) and the two sections in Sherlock's parent's POV. We don't get to see them much and it's nice to see the innocence Sherlock had as a child.
Meerkatgal156 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This was very interesting, and I enjoyed reading it from the different POVs! Love the sequel, but of course I love the main story a bit more

Anyways great job, loved it!
bby chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Beautiful.

Love the way the characters sound canon and real, in this A.U world you have created.

Can you write some more, please?