Reviews for Believe in Sherlock
Dead Hero chapter 1 . 3/30
Ah, god. This is amazing. I feel like John in the first episode, spouting off all types of synonyms of 'brilliant' in my reviews for your works. No matter. But freaking shit, I LOVE this. Just fucking awesome. Thanks for writing it.
SueMiller chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Hey, I loved this; thanks for writing.
Not sure if you're aware: you never put a name to Henry Knight's website - wherever it's mentioned, there are just blank spaces where, I assume, you meant to go back and add that name.
Also, loved the Hot Fuzz "swan" easter egg :)
somaar chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I really love your writing style. I also noticed your reference to Hot Fuzz, "Stanford's swan", eh? ;)
I just found this today, and I read both this story and Art of the Reasoner in the same day. You're soon becoming one of my favourite authors on this site, my dear.

Keep up the wonderful work. Can't wait to see what you do next!
PurpleReader29 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Loved the 'I believe in John Watson' at the end! (Sherlock wearing skinny jeans? How desperate to see John was he?)
The progression of grief was well written. I liked Molly's slip up of "He-I was worried about you." John's ignorance about twitter and hashtags was amusing.
A note: the name of the website that the Sherlock fans create doesn't show up in the story. Fanfiction has this automatic feature that removes websites. I'm guessing the name is something along the lines of "I believe in Sherlock," but its weird when there are blanks in the work. Not your fault, but I thought you might want to fix it. THANKS!
JanJan L-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This story is beautyful. Its great how you discribe Johns progres in both dealing with the situation and proving Sherlocks innocence. I also love the 'I believe in John Watson' part. I nearly cried because of Sherlocks little action.
Zara Allegra Vespertine chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Incredible piece of work here darling! I love it! I feel so inadequate with my own clumsy attempts i dare not post my own sherlock fic.
tati1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
GREAT. I love I believe in Sherlock Holmes fics!
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Nice. I'd be interested in a follow-up. The bit with Mary Morstan at the end was very interesting. I haven't seen that twist before and would be interested in seeing what happens with her and John.
deaka chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is one of the most plausible John-post-TRF fics I've seen - I love that things are looking slightly better for him by the end, that he did get to heal and recover, because John's strong, dammit. And the contact John had with other people from all over who'd encountered and believed in Sherlock and felt the need to reach out to defend him is perfect. Lovely.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I loved it. And I loved how much you wrote.
Will there be any more?
MadaMag chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This story is really believable :D
And I hope since some time, that Anathea's name will be Mary Morstan :)
Ink Mage chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Enjoyed it. Loved it. Now finish it and bring back Sherlock Holmes!
Torchbug chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I just watched the Fall and this was the first thing I read. Thank you. Thank you. You saved him.

And Kitty, Sally, Anderson? You can all go to hell.
StareIntoTheSun chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I know this phrase has probably been used many times over, but this felt so real! I honestly felt as if this was going on right now as we wait for series 3 of Sherlock. The ending was very moving and filled something I felt had been missing but didn't know what (basically it was "but what about John?") John was portrayed very well; you did a great job with his characterization and I think that the way he mourned was very accurate. What an awesome piece of work!
Arhie chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Really fun. Well written, great job!