Reviews for You're Mine
Naniela chapter 1 . 2/15
Hot, cute, brilliant!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Huh. Castle isn't very likeable here, and out of line.
EmmaKingg chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Ohhhh! The feels! This was amazing...whew! Still trying to get my breathing back to normal!
Darkhours chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Oh and I thought jealous beckett was good :) Loved this
Darkhours chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Haha I have a feeling that beckett is going to do worse to him
Darkhours chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I love this already
mariaTcaskett chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
I have been really addicted to your fics this last week (I couldn't review them all but I loved them a lot), but this one... THIS ONE IS AMAZING! The end is so beautiful you almost made me cry in the train going home from work! Hahaha Your writing is really good, so thank you so much for writing those fics! You made my week better with them :) Sorry for any english mistake,it's not my first language xDDD Cheers from Spain! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
rereading this.

still so good

still so incredible

still KILLING MY HEARRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

AJKLGKLGXCTVAJKLD DEADDDDDDD I AM DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*CLUTHING HEART AND THROW IT AWAY FROM EMPIRE STATE BUILDING AND LET IT FALL FLAT ONTO THE CONCRETE FLOOR AND GET RUN OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER BY ALL THE CARS PASSING BY UNTIL THERE IS NO TRACES LEFT*

MY HEARRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTT

OH MY WORD THIS STORY.

I AM DEAD, I AM DEAD AT SO MANY SCENES

AJKLG *CLAPPING WHILE DYING*
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Wow! Anotherice one from you. Enjoyed and loved Caskett-y romance.
wisegirl71301 chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
AWESOME
dazeedee chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Wow & nice. Loved this one. :)
differentfromtherest chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Caskett's fluff and sexual tension. Can anything beat that?
nixer chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Phew.

I thought it would all be ok. And then it was. Lovely and simple and almost anticlimactic but not, because it was so perfect.

And I love jazz and I love how jazz has infiltrated TV land in just the past few years. 'Homeland' in particular.
nixer chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Hmmm...I don't like the dangerous undercurrent here. I'm not saying it's inconsistent with canon. Angry sex and their little competitive manipulations were a subliminal theme through all the early seasons, just not one I liked. And this line: "She was asking for it." used anywhere near my OTP gives me the creeps.

Still, despite my disagreements with some aspects of your writing I've never seen you push this aspect too far for me. So I keep reading. Because I know how good you are.