Reviews for Crossing Over Worlds of Color
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
I'm really hoping Insane Black Rock Shooter is in this
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
You eat flames mate? * chuckles * Your one of a kind * grins *. I like this story, can't wait to read it all! Wonder if the OtherWorld will be in this?
Guest chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
That was fantastic! Arggg I can't wait for the sequel!
I really liked the way you portrayed the characters, you did a great job! Especially Rock and Dead Master's love/hate relationship. XD
You've made me ship Mato x Yomi even harder (and almost got me shipping Mato x Rock ;).
Jetsmillion chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
I'm liking this story, but I'm a little confused why Dead Master still binds Black Rock in this chapter, isn't she pissed at Kagari right now? If so, why isn't she going after Chariot?
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 16 . 12/6/2012
But Rock killing Dead Master was part of what was so horrifyingly awesome about that.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
In anime canon I think the problem isn't so much that BRS doesn't care as much as it is that she only cares about Mato and no one else, even if Mato cares about them. She's all of Mato's suffering and hesitation which I think would make her love Mato, who would keep all of her Innocence and cheerfulness, all that much more. The problem with that is that she gets none of the compassion either, which is why she's so rough and harsh with everyone, even Mato in the last episode.

Or at least that's how I see it.
Zrye13 chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
damn it why couldn't the anime be like this :P
great story by the way :D
Zrye13 chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
I don't really think they made brs out to be the bad guy... she only killed DM because DM went a bit crazy her self and she comes off heartless because she really doesn't appear to have that many emotions :P

but what ever your story is great and I shall read the rest of it xD
Anon Y. Mous chapter 21 . 8/24/2012
:o looks good! What a teaser! I need to go find this sequel right away! But before I do, just let me say that you, my friend, are an excellent writer and I have enjoyed every minute of reading your story. I'll forever be proud to say that it is the first Black Rock Shooter fic and probably the best I'll ever read. Thank you for writing and sharing such a beautiful piece of work. Now where is that sequel...
Anon Y. Mous chapter 20 . 8/24/2012
I was smiling and laughing throughout the whole chapter! Really good; I especially loved the Black Rock Shooter vs. Dead Master bit. It was really quite funny. Well, I'm gonna read the last chapter before giving my final review!
Anon Y. Mous chapter 19 . 8/24/2012
I totally like your version better :D Maybe a little tiny bit cheesey, but I like those sorts of 'endings' anyway (even though it's technically not the end yet). Anyway, I finished watching all the anime just so I could compare it to your story Now I can continue to read in peace without anymore interruptions! Onto the next one!
Anon Y. Mous chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
I watched episode 3 just so I could compare it with your story and I have to admit that your story does a lot better job of explaining what happened. You really make Black Rock Shooter seem less heartless than she does in the anime. Plus having Yomi and Mato as a couple is a big bonus x3 And let me just say that I love your Author Notes! They're just so funny and, well, right!
Anon Y. Mous chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Aaannnddd this is where it left off in the anime for me. Haven't seen episode 3 yet. Anyway, this is really good so far and I can't wait to read and find out what happens next :D ...Though maybe I should go watch episode 3 first.. Oh and before I forget; yay! Mato finally admitted her feelings x3
Anon Y. Mous chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Aww that was so cute! x3 I've only watched the first two episodes of the anime, but I love the changes you've made so far! I totally like OVA Yomi better than ANIME Yomi... I guess Mato's pretty much the same in both, but I like that you've made Mato more active in trying to help Yomi (though I guess it helps that they've been friends). ANYWAY! Onto reading some more
Anon Y. Mous chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Totally better than the original! I completely love this! It's the first Black Rock Shooter fic I've read, but let me just say that this one is probably the best I'll ever read. I just love Mato and Yomi as a couple too x3 so cute! Anyway, onto reading the rest!