Reviews for Caught
TitaCL chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
this was so hot! thank u for sharing!.
Ingriid chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
WOOOW i lurve me some Nadia, but doccubus is for life. So good! it's a shame that they fucked in lauren's apartment while NADIA WAS SLEEPING ON IT! But i loved the plot :)
guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Well this was hot but i'm not a fan of voyeurism lol, it's disturbing. This was still hot though. mostly because i somewhat managed to ignore Nadia in it lol. I wanna know how Bo and Lauren started off that night, Bo obviously showed up at Lauren's place. I wanna read the before and after Nadia of this scene. Thanks for sharing, Bo and Lauren are awesome together. :)
Seravy chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I like that Nadia had to confront the Bo/Lauren situation whereas in the series it just get glossed over and disappears with Nadia's death. But the circumstances seems unlikely. Think both Lauren and Bo have a lot more decency than to cheat behind Nadia's back. In the same apartment no less.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I can't like it cheating when you lover is upstairs, just classless.
Athena64 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Nicely written! thank you.
allthingsluv chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I think I really like your fic because -as someone that has seen all of Season 2- I prefer the way you've written Nadia departure as oppose to how it was done on the show...not to spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet, I won't say how it was done.

I think Bo and Lauren share something special and the way you wrote this shows they connect on a level that won't be understood by most.

Was Lauren wrong for cheating on Nadia, yup...should she have done that differently, sure...is it better to be honest than wait to be called out on your foul shit, absolutely...was I satisfied with the outcome...CERTAINLY!
warmandfuzzies chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Been missing you in the R&I fandom but to only now find out that you write for Lost Girl too...well I've definitely been missing out haha

Love your stories!
Luxor Nautalis chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Okay, this might sound slightly pathetic, but I have lost count of the number of times I've read this fic. I absolutely ADORE it. I can't stand Nadia so I love how you used this fic, as well as Lauren and Bo's tryst to b*tch slap her in the face ;D

Seriously, this has to be my favorite lost girl piece in Archive. It's very nicely written. Not too descriptive as to be overbearing, but just descriptive enough to be well-balanced and informative. Not to mention that the fluff between Doccubus is adorable.

Brava, my friend!

-Lux
Vargas1989 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Ok first of all that was HHHHOOOOTTTT! Like CRAZY HHHHOOOOOTTTTT!

Second of all I'm kind of glad that Nadia got a reality check on how Lauren truly feels about Bo, I mean I feel bad but seriously Bo & Lauren belong together!

Great job on the story, thanks for sharing, cannot wait to read ur next story _
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Loved it :-) the love in this one shot was amazing :-)
CrimsonWhisper chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
holy shit balls...that was so fucking hot. Sorry for lang ahem. Seems warrented. Hot hot hot..and somehow..so sweet and aww at the same time.
Secret Heart33 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Really lovely written! I wish this is how it had actually played out. Thank you for posting!
junner chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I have a feeling this is exactly how its gonna be on the show!
meatisadelicacy chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
hot. awesome. hot. love it.