Reviews for I Fancy You
Myradream chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Delicious. Would love to see more, but I dig it if you want to leave it as a one-shotter. ;) Great stuff.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I seriously have to catch up on my Klaroline scenes.
I loved this. I adore Caroline and Klaus. Thank gosh for fanfic because until TIIC grow a brain this is the only place where we'll get our faves together.
Thanks for sharing.
tsevca chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
she sounds dumm and unnatural.
ApekshaStar chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Awwww...i wish this is what had originally happened! LOVED it!
lily94 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Great story. Next season better be about Caroline and klaus. The originals and Caroline made this the best season yet!
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Damn, i really wish that this was how the episode had ended!
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Good story.
vamplover2011 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I love this I thought Klaus would show up in her bedroom at the end of the episode. Great oneshot!
Kol and Elena chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
OMFG I LOVE IT TEAM KLAROLINE PM ME PLEASE
NelenaCalden chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This awesome! You should totally do a sequel :)
poisonivy228 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
would have love and ending like that ... great story :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Loved it! I'm loving Klaus more and more lately and when Csaroline makes him smile, its fantastic so I love your ending for the episode.

Nicely done!
broguekicking chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
AHHHH!

I like your ending WAY better lol! Seriously though! Amazing one shot! I loved the Klaroline smut XD

XOXO
TheElegantFaerie chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Very nice! With the disappointing setbacks made in the Delena pairing during this episode, the Klaroline was something I really enjoyed! I think I liked the episode right up until I saw Damon and Rebekah make out. :( What did you think of the episode, the Klaroline and the horribleness that was the Damon/Rebekah ending?