Reviews for The Alternative World
Anon chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Why is it that most of the interesting stories get put off and the crap ones are the only ones that gets to be completed?

Is not fair!
warriorseadra chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Even if the next 57% is inconsistent, that's no need to scrap it. All it needs is some modification and it fits, but I know the feeling. Work is a real time constraint with writing. Good luck
Lost Church chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
sad really, wanted to read more.
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Good story
Keep on going.
Hope Nero becomes an ally to Ichika.
theanaonreview chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
great job on the chapter been while since you have updated it hope you continue it soon also on a personal note you can tell the IS Representatives are lacking coordination not quite unusual due to their apperant lack of common sense
warriorseadra chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Been a while. They're lack of coordination seems pretty bad, the I.S. pilots. So much for their training... I look forward to seeing why the other appeared to back up the first three.
Lost Church chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Are you dread? because this is very good and all but i still want more chapters in it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Nearly 10 months since your last update. Are you dead?

Anyways good story I hope you continue in writing more.
Sajuuk chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
please write the next chapter
i hope to see new technology and gundam weapon and power
i hope that you use some other gundam anime like gundam seed, gundam age or series like zone of the enders
but i hope that is technology can improve the gundam of nero
please update speedly
i cant wait to read the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
please continue writing this fanfic
Sajuuk chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
hello lol

good story so write the next chapter please

by
warriorseadra chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
With Cecilia being a sniper and BITS user herself, she should be most familiar with how to fight Nero. Also, I don't see why Nero and the others have to automatically fight. He doesn't know where he is, so those people might be friendly to him. Considering his state, he should be trying to make allies, not enemies.
Amir-015 chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Interesting. I'll be looking out for this one.

Longer chapters please.
StratoSpear chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
First off, I don't know if this is necessary, but if you're planning to stick to cannon for both universes, Christina shouldn't have been on board Ptolemy II seeing how she went out with the first one.

Maybe having either Feldt or the other girl(forgot her name) would make more sense.

Then there's the two Haros. Not sure how exactly would you fit two of those on an IS-sized unit unless they're in the form of digitized AI modules residing within the core unit.

Chapter-wise, sucks to see the Ptolemy going out like that. Then again, if it's necessary, plot-wise, then I'll let it slide. Hopefully Nero doesn't angst about it too much during his time in the ISverse.

Carry on~!
Cloves chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Honestly i liked the idea of Zabanya used as an IS, ive already thought about it and i'm pretty sure it would be an awesome IS, but i don't really liked the idea using OC char.