Reviews for Rain and Regret
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
God. This was incredibly powerful, moving, meaningful.

"I made someone give up life - willingly. There is no greater sin."

"There is no difference. A kill or a kiss. Either one marks you as mine."

"So then there were tears here, in the land of eternal happiness. Or perhaps they only existed for that one day, when the sky too had weeped."

"The Abyss is nothing... a wide expanse of nothing. But ask yourself, how can there be an expanse of nothing? No such thing exists. The Abyss is here, as it is there."

These sentences will stay with me, as they are so, so beautiful and true.
anerol152 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Damn,
that was sad... and wonderful,
pure tragedy at it's fullest,
i give you 10000000000000/10
Bravo ;_;
Allasvitkona chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I m so happy I read the other happier fic first. This was so emotional I still feel like crying.
""I had first thought you were sent here as a mockery, one last taunt that you would see me at my weakest. I was wrong... You were sent here instead as my greatest punishment, sent to make me feel the one thing I'd sworn never to feel..." Voldemort's hand left his to run through his hair, clutching it slightly."
This touched me the most...regret, oh my god, you have a way with these words, you make my emotions spike from happy to sad to painful...to haunting.
Good luck with the other fics!
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
How terribly bittersweet. It feels as if that punishment had worked both ways. (﹏)
solsere chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Ohh, so sad but so lovely! I simply adore your writing. The ending brought tears to my eyes! I will definitely be checking out C/R for the HEA!
kicia08 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Devastating. Who would have thought that even Death is unfair...
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This is so wonderful! I'm in love.
Bro chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Wow! Great story, though I'm trying not to cry because it's so sad.
Katherine S chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I'm afraid I do not really understand what just happened in this one-shot... Can you please explain it to me?

So, I understand that Voldemort or rather Tom Riddle died and was brought to the Train that we saw in the movies? The one where Dumbledore and Harry spoke after Dumbledore's death? What I do not understand is how Tom and Harry can fall in love so quickly with each other when they used to hate each other greatly when both are alive.

I also do not really understand the concept of the abyss. What is that exactly? What does it do and is there a chance to get out of it once you entered it?

As for Tom, will he be able to be reborned? Or is he doomed as eternity as nothingness because of what he did when he was alive?

Katherine xoxo
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I can hardly breath past the pain and tears.

This is beautiful, and ugly, and the best and worst thing ever.

I'm just gonna go curl up into a ball and cry now, with this on my mind. . .

Yours,

Insanity
Theia Pallas chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
voldy!
why must fate be so cruel, to allow two lovers to meet and rip them apart. do you this for your own enjoyment?
so sad! fate is a cruel mistress
fangirlingprobs chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
T_T
Glorilian chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
It's beautiful, so... so sad, but beautiful...
Very touching.
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
that was so damn depressing, and i have to write an exam now. eish.
Renyo chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I read the C/R before this story, and I must say this story is beautifully written even though it made me tear up uncontrollably.