Reviews for Inebriated
PreventPersuadePervert chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Oh my God, I actually liked this haha. I almost didn't because of the movie-verse. But Matsuda has been my obsession all day while I re-watched the anime so I ventured to see what was out there. Very cute, L was hilariously perfect.
Julchen Marie Beilschmidt chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
That was so strangely cute and in character loved it.
LostInsideTheMadness chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I loved it! I was sitting at my friend's house and I'm like "You know... I've never actually given LxMatsuda thought... I want to read about them having sex." so here I am! XD but seriously, I loved it 3 Matsuda is adorable, and more so when he's being shy :3 and also, because I notice the small things, you posted this on Valentine's Day xD
Amethystaura chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Uke L is the best kind of L I've ever seen, & my personal favourite semes for him are Light & occasionally Matsuda. Yay!
PyroTalons chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Dude, I feel accomplished. :D We rock. YOU especially, for editing this and everything. Seriously. I feel bad for not helping you edit. ;;

WOOT, AWESOMENESS! :D
The Brittney chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
"R-Ryuuzaki, please don't be so tense. You're going to make this much harder otherwise..."

I received the wrong idea from this line at first. XD Just kidding. It was so wonderfully written, but this of course is no surprise when you wrote it. Great job, honestly, one of the best fics I've read in a while. Thank you for telling me to read it because, oh man, just great. Please become an author when you grow up, the world needs your wonderful ideas and beautifully flowing sentences. I'm sounding stupid now so I'll shut up. :P

Again, wonderful. I only read Death Note fanfics if you write them. 3 :D
lightning027 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
omg love love love! so sweet! And i love that they were so in character. I felt really sad at the end when they were talking about dying, like it brought me back to reality from their pleasure. and then you just have to throw in the funny part at the end to make me smile. it woldn't be a Ratt9 story without the funny! and Stormygio is really cool! im glad you finished your collab!
MysteriousInferior chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Thank GOD I managed to get through this (reading it in the middle of an English class) WITHOUT BLOWING UP! X,,,,,,,D

Okay *coughs* I'm going to be serious now.

I honestly like how you kept them both in character, and (for one who hasn't watched the movies) I have to say that this is a pretty good fic to read.

Keep being awesome~
OhDearDeer chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
...I want cake now. Damn you! I shall don my sombrero and become the cake crusader!

...*woman

This was really awesome- funny, angsty, cute, sexy, sad, all rolled into one. I think this turned out really well so don't worry over the editing toooooo much, yeah? I hope you manage to get some sleep now! xD
Ni chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Sex is NOT a must have in LIFE! Sorry for the outburst...i get grumpy over anything that sound like it's anti-virginity. But I gotta say you write well for the characters. It sounds like an accurate take on the L and matsuda prospectives.
norsegodchick13 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I must confess, I normally don't read first time fics and if I do I don't like them very much, but I liked this one a lot! I think it got to the sex part at the right time, instead of rushing into it at mach 100, and I like the awkwardness a lot, too. Nice job!
ChairoftheBored chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Wow! That was hot. :3

The situation was such a fantastic idea - L's impending death made the fact that they slept together seem believable and the whole thing had an air of melancholia... I think the fact that they have this mutual understanding that L's going to die makes it more intimate.

Very lovely!