Reviews for Foolproof
Lady of Eldritch Literature chapter 1 . 5/16
this fic nade my teeth rot it was so sweet! i nearly threw my phone at a wall they are so cute.
WritingFuelsTheSoul chapter 1 . 4/2
Oh my GOSH! This is so cute! I love this so much!
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 3/21
This made my cheeks ache from smiling too much. hahah. Love it! Full of fun conversation.
otakuami111 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Aww, so cute. *fangurl screams*
Mochi03 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
You should totally do the prom like a part two, and a suggestion is hiro wouldnt know about them "dating" I guess you could say and hiro just ask her infront of him and soul gets over protective or something like that - (I'm a big shipper of them so I know I Natsu loves her, it's stated in the manga they have 4 kids.. And the reason why Natsu loves her is because she cares about almost everyone and he somewhat knows but doesn't know if she feels the sameould say this but lmao I would just have them kiss when hiro walks up to maka but totally your choice.)

Just a Suggestion from a Mochi lover lol -
crazeeangee chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Give yourself more credit, this was adorable.
I couldn't stop smiling while reading it.
On another note, I really like all your other Soma stories as well!
shippingtrash chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Holy shit I loved that. It was perfect in every way 333 I'd love to read more of your fanfic, I hope you'll keep writing!
Kitty cat scat chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Love it you should write a second chapter of it.
Muster chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Omg I loved i talented writer good humor good story. I loved your stories hope u can make more SOMA FANFICS
AAH chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
yes this is good this is very good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Too cute! Any seque?
NecroLurker chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Dat character development tho.
That alone made reading this worth it.
Leo-Superior657 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
It wasn't disappointing, and it doesn't suck bullocks. XD
In fact, it's super cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I really liked it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I love Soul Eater and this was a really good fanfic! It had me on the edge of my seat lol. You sound like a really big fan of it so I'll tell you if you watch the anime on netflix the next season is coming out in May 2015!