Reviews for Reflections in a Border Town
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
You should send your work to the NCIS writers, cuz you've written Tiva perfectly,... in an adult "relationship". Wonderful story !
firstadream100 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
You are such a great writer! I love your stories! More please. Maybe a multichapter fic?
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Whoa o.o first word that comes to mind is "hot," lol.

I guess this one is written in quite a different style from the other, but I find it similarly impressive. I like the way you describe the scene and Tony's feelings; it's very ... poetic. There's a rhythm to your words that paints a very vivid picture in my mind, from their relaxing at the bar to their dancing, to the moonlight walk (and my sentence probably makes no sense at all, but you know what I mean).

My favourite part: "His hands hold her tightly now and his lips twitch as he tries to tell her everything through his gaze in this rare shared moment. Tries to tell her how beautiful he thinks she is, how deserving he knows she is, how sorry he is for the pain in her life, how much he loves her…" Because yes, I think that Tony yearns to tell her all of this and more.

And then that kiss! Oh, it's so gloriously beautiful, because it's so like them, and you're so very good at describing their hesitation and their longing and finally, their passion. I love it.

Beautiful last sentence, by the way :)

Thank you for sharing this!

Miss-L14 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Just - ugh! You know that feeling when something is just so good, you can describe it in words? That's what I'm feeling right now. I love the way you slowly craft & layer the words, sentences, scenes to create the subtle and sumptuous ambience (?) of the story. I really like the way Tony, Ziva and Tiva come across in your writings and I love that it's not all about direct conversations with them; it's all the other forms of communication. Really well done; you've definitely got a fan here - I can't wait to see what else you are inspired to write!
Robern chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
very very good!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I really, really liked this little moment in time for them.

If we could only see something like this on the screen.

Excellent story.
Plurimisverbis chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was great! I LOVED it.

The descriptions and atmosphere you created are fantastic. The bar, the mood, the sounds - everything.

I really, really loved the way the whole snapshot read like a piece a music. I don't know if that was your intention or not. The story changed through different 'movements, rising to a crescendo and even had a 'coda' at the end. Brilliant!

The dance was wonderful - sensuous and alive. Felt like I was right there at the bar watching!

Thank you writing.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Absolutely loved this. The entire dance scene was so beautifully written. Sexy and romantic with just the right edge. "He's nearly panting now, and he's not sure how much of it is because of his easy dance moves, and how much is because his dance partner is stealing more and more of his breath as she invades his space and his mind." I loved this line in particular. Very well done.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Your prose – particularly when describing T/Z – has a languid, sensuous feel to it. Thanks for sharing this!
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Ah... nice and fluffy. I like. :)