Reviews for miss everything
Lady Moe chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Refreshingly simple, yet not at all lacking in depth. And cute but not cavity-inducing.
Nice job, keep writing.
-L.M.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
*clap clap clap*
oiuytmrnsfgbcn chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Bon/Paku is perfect. /

I love the way you wrote it down, and the descriptions are simply breathtaking. Thank you for making this rainy day a little bit brighter. :D
IrishFrenchy chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This little bit is adorable. I just want you to know, you made my day. It was really cute. :) If you ever get the time, you should write more for these two. You're a amazing writer, very lovely.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I thought of this pairing when I read the last chapter of House That Fear Built! *_*

Of course Shura would insist on a party! xD (And even then she annoys Yukio, haha..)

God, youre writing Bon perfectly. The way he thinks about everything... You description of Paku and how you compared her to the other girls, wow! :)

Aw, that little thing just made me happy~
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
CAN I JUST SAY. NEW OTPPPPP.

It's gorgeous and irresistible; we'll convert everyone. And I love what you did with the prompts, like, it's exactly what I imagined in my head, only you did it way better than I ever could. "all starry-eyed like fireflies trapped in cupped hands and glowing through fingers. It was the girls bouncing down the street as though the whole world were a dance floor". Just. PERFECTION.

YOU ARE PERFECT AND THIS IS PERFECT AND BON/PAKU IS A PERFECT SHIP.

Truly, Sara. You write the most beautiful things. And you have made me seriously love Paku to pieces. She might become my favourite. Except, I love Rin completley. So maybe one of my favourites. They are all my favourites.

I AM SO GLAD YOU SHIP EVERYTHING I SHIP IN THIS. BECAUSE. THE YUKIO/SHURA AND RIN/SHIEMI AND RENZOU/IZUMO WAS ALSO, LIKE. TOTALLY LEGIT AND PRETTY AND UNIQUE TO EACH OF THEM.

So I'm just gonna go flail in a quiet corner now, singing my love out the window. Or something.

ILY OKAY.
Marityme chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I've told you before but, I love your drabbles! As for this pairing, it's not one that I've ever thought about before but I'm pretty sure you could write a story about any shipped couple and make it completely believable, you're just awesome like that. It was adorable and a perfect start to my valentines day :)