Reviews for How to be a Mary Sue the Complete Guide
Celestial-Mage231 chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
What the hell did i just read
i cant breathe
Marylique chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
This is amazing. Just. I can't even. I worship you and your humour. I laugh so hard with your stories!
Vendelareader chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
So true about Naruto... One piece replaced it as soon as I joined this amazing fandom and you wouldn't believe how quickly I took Oda-sensei as my idol
Vendelareader chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Alright, in chapter two you said to review EVERYTHING AND EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER(of op fics),so I went back to chapter one to leave you a review here first. Anywho this was hilarious, the japanese bit is so true. Especially since the OC/self inserted authors always knows the language in some mysterious way that they don't care to explain.. For they certainly don't watch anime openly for the fear of getting bullied(anything for more angst)..
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
WHAT IS THIS
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
um

okay
CIAKat chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
You have it right, dontchya?:D
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
hello? will you update soon? i would have done this in chap 2, but ive already reviewed there. will you? you said that you already had chapters 2-4 done, so will you update those other two? (chapters 3 and 4) please? i dont really like naruto either? i will lock you in a seastone room with T. Law if you don't? and i stole his hat, and the only way to get it back is to make you update? or cut you to pieces? please?
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
i..cant...breathe...!
FF-Zoro34 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I love this! You're a genius, Cloud.
Rina of Cool chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Cloud... Hahahaha! I love your Sue-counter part.
Rina of Cool chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
XD Cloud you're killing me! Hahahahaha!
RenKain chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Hah! The 'kiss'...funny.

Hmm...The Mugiwara in Hogwarts? Sounds wonderfully CRACK-ish. Might have to give it a ponder, not that I'll have much choice as my rabid plot bunnies are already tying their napkins around their necks for this little feast.

Great
Mikari Satsuke chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
(Is too busy dying from laughter to type review (Wait! How am I typing this!)) -Has nothing to say but- ONE PIECE FOR THE WINNNNNNNNNNN! GO OP TEAM! Yeah we seriously need our own fan name... Narutards, really? WHO CAME UP WITH THAT? As much as I love the Akatsuki, I'd rather live my life watching pirates being idiots. Yush, teh awesomeness.
praeses chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Ugh... So much Mary-Sueness it's killing me. Well, if I die before math class today I won't have a problem with it. Anyway Nice inclusion of a Naruto rant and Skyward Sword reference. The Mary-Sueness went up 150% from last chapter to now. Wow. That has to be some sort of record. -praeses