Reviews for She's Not There
tricelander chapter 30 . 6/8
This was an amazing story! My emotions were all over the place ... despair, trepidation, relief ... then the cycle started again. I have never read a story where both Ocella and Freyda were so likeable. They were honorable and I was able to sympathize with them. If only CH novels were as good with HEA for Eric/Sookie. Actually, if that had happened then I wouldn't have found this wonderful novel.

- Trice -
Weewoman1 chapter 30 . 3/10
Absolutly loved this story :) thank u for posting! Such an original idea and such an original sookie :)
vcela chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
talk about an "oh shit moment"!
cela chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
and that is how sookie SHOULD have dealt with sam every time he told her how stupid she was, tried to run her life and make her feel guilty about not choosing HIM as her mate and protector. i'm almost positive bill will be a prick as well!
MiniLover chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
One of my favorite stories ever!
EternallyEC chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
Awwww, I must admit I did not see this coming! Poor Eric, poor Sookie, poor Pam...
EternallyEC chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
This is shaping up to be another awesome story! I love that Sookie finally opened up to him. Looking forward to where this is going!
tanseynz chapter 29 . 10/27/2014
Fabulous story with some well thought out twists and turns. Why Ocella didn't 'call' Eric when Alexei disappeared, or never actually commanded Alexei to never harm his maker, one has to wonder. But then, Ocella seemed to have some gaps in his logic in that last century of his existence.
Lovely to read this again and be just as engrossed as the first time, plus find details missed previously. Thank you for sharing it.
tanseynz chapter 17 . 10/27/2014
Imo it would have needed a more powerful catalyst than the death of someone she only sort of cared for to make her wall shiver, but as a plot point it's perfect. Maybe as she has matured as a vampire the wall has become more fragile, given it didn't do anything when she killed Sam. Then again, ten years isn't much for a vampire.
tanseynz chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
So far, my only criticism is you making Eric split his duties. Canon or not, a prince bound to one kingdom would not keep an official rank nor responsibility in another as it makes a single loyalty impossible.
tanseynz chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
A really good plot point - to have the ability to annul the marriage if both parties agree. I've seen it used in at least one other piece of fanfiction where it was shown to be a more modern construct, unlike a bond, and therefore not core vampire. Showing Sookie to be the more pragmatic of the pair is also interesting. It's almost as if she and he are changing places in their approach to life and circumstances.
tanseynz chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Amazingly good writing. This is so an Eric 'change and growth' story, very heart touching to imagine the void he experiences with vampire Sookie compared to the human Sookie who, with all her human flaws, really truly loved him. Vampire Sookie, driven only by her wants and needs, is just the shell. It must be similar to losing a loved one to Alsheimers.
tanseynz chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
A second time of reading, and I'm again impressed with how you've written the character of the turned Sookie, not giving in to a wish to humanise her but rather staying entirely true to your plotline. Makes it all the more enjoyably creepy to read, plus Eric's emotions become far more valid. Nice work!
Dinnerandamurder chapter 30 . 10/19/2014
The last 5 chapters were good. You are a talented writer, but this was not one of your best. Most of it just had me angry and/or disgusted with the lack of emotion that I know you wanted readers to feel, but fell too short of actually happening, until the end. If you had gave us that ending emotion before you split them up, then it would have been true angst. I don't think many liked emotionless bloodthirsty Sookie.
Dinnerandamurder chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
A queens consort half time and vamp sheriff in another state the other half? Divided loyalties. That would never be allowed. A loyal man cannot have two masters. This scenario would only be allowed if he were married to the regent of the state he was also sheriff in.

10 years separated. Wow, a real angst story would have me crying, but I haven't shed one tear over this story. It's not sad. Sookie is experiencing no real pain at the loss of Eric. Nothing to be sad about. Apparently in this world being bonded has no meaning or consequence. I have read so many good fanfics that had me bawling. This is not even close. Angst has forced separations between two people that love each other so deeply the thought of them being apart brings them to their knees. This was chosen by a selfish little girl that wanted to go out and hunt and feed to her hearts content without someone telling her no. Her only concession to her lust for her maker was her choice of sex partners. I have felt no connection between Sookie and Eric at all in this story.
1,420 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »