Reviews for She's Not There
SnowMercy chapter 18 . 3/18
so unique love how Ocella and Sook are buds in this, great plot!
SnowMercy chapter 11 . 3/18
gut wrenching! uggh!
dblueeyedrose chapter 30 . 3/9
great story!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2016
I thought this was a romance story. All I've seen so far is drawn-out angst.
randomaok chapter 30 . 11/21/2016
Loved it! The whole thing, part and parcel.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/18/2016
Absolutely amazing story, loved it! You are truly talented!
AZSeaOtter chapter 30 . 2/20/2016
Absolutely loved it! Such a fresh and unique story about a newly turned vampire Sookie. Very well planned and played out. Your story shows the reader the possibilities that our favorite couple (E & S) can and will fight to get through any problem or adversity that faces them, for their HEA. Many times throughout the story, I worried they would never be able to get pass some horrid situation only to find their determination and resolve to be that much stronger. So close to cannon, it allowed me to completely fantasize that this is the ending many readers of the original books were hoping for but were denied by CH, and for that, I sincerely thank you!
AZSeaOtter chapter 29 . 2/19/2016
And the plot thickens. I can't wait for Bill and Victor to get what's been coming to them for some time. :)
AZSeaOtter chapter 28 . 2/19/2016
I freaking love them together! Super fun chapter!
AZSeaOtter chapter 27 . 2/19/2016
Very interesting...forgetting her human self actually helped Sookie, in the long run, become a better vampire. Not remembering what she was missing out on (all the human stuff) made it seem like she was born as a vampire. Although that made it difficult for those who loved her, it made it easier for her (that's the way I see it anyway). So, I'm kind of glad she lost her memories initially; she didn't have to suffer through her human memories as a newborn vampire. However, after that last memory lapse...I was in perfect panic mode...thank God for Eric's command as her maker. :D
AZSeaOtter chapter 26 . 2/19/2016
I really loved that chapter...their telepathic intimacy was beautiful.
AZSeaOtter chapter 25 . 2/19/2016
Snake was hysterical, that Pam is too funny...and Eric telling her to jump off the roof of Fangtasia was priceless! I know Eric loves Sookie deeply, but I don't like the simple acts of affection, seemingly adoration, and devout admiration he expresses towards Freyda. I worry those simple acts could cost him dearly with Sookie. He is supposed to be a ruthless and powerful vampire...Freyda wanted him for protection but has always coveted him for more...he shouldn't appear to be indulging her to anyone. He can be her married prince and protector without being affectionate, it's only a contractual marriage, not a marriage of love. His actions almost seem to lead Freyda on even more; why doesn't he realize that. Respect for someone isn't the same as affection or adoration...he should only show her respect. I'm very thankful Freyda is trying to protect Sookie from Marco but she's only doing it for the reason of hoping to keep Eric for herself. Nonetheless, I am glad Freyda is providing such information to Eric. Excellently written chapter!
AZSeaOtter chapter 24 . 2/19/2016
Loved the reunion with Pam...I know Pam is so happy to finally have Sookie back, with all of her memories intact. It was blissfully wonderful, that is until Bill showed up. I so despise him and his viciousness. He truly cares nothing for Sookie or he wouldn't be do intent on hurting her at every turn. I'm glad Eric and Sookie are remaining so strong towards and for one another even in the face of adversity. Beautiful chapter!
AZSeaOtter chapter 23 . 2/19/2016
Eep, I'm so over-joyed at her return and their reunion, even if it's to be short lived.
AZSeaOtter chapter 22 . 2/19/2016
Although one could agree that Ocella was the cause of many of their problems...he was also the resolution to just as many as well. Nonetheless, a very sad predicament. I feel so bad for Eric, having to leave Sookie, his newborn child (of less than a year old) behind - he really can blame Freyda for that - she's lucky he doesn't try to stake her for taking him away from Sookie. I think it's only because Sookie was willing to leave, his new status was going to help Pam, they would all be protected from Victor and Felipe, AND Freyda didn't push too much from him (understanding his need to continue love someone else, Sookie). But I'm excited Sookie has agreed to return with/to Eric AND she is herself again, whole, complete. Excellent chapter!
1,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »