Reviews for Don't Give Me Roses
Carson chapter 1 . 1/5
That was great! You did an amazing job portraying these characters!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Oh my gosh. It's so, so beautiful. *-* I think if Leo will make elly an asking for marriage he will do it exactly like that ! *-* 3
Mwaaah, love you for do this x3333

{Sorry for any grammar mistakes :3}
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
AWWWWW I CAN'T WITH THIS LOVELINESS
(I DON'T THINK THAT'S EVEN A WORD)
but slkjdlkasjdlksajdsalkjd! MARRIED! Omg you just made them perfect now XD
btw, I love Leo's sassy retorts XDDD and Elliot's so corny! Awwwww, I want a boyfriend like him XD lol
excellent one-shot, and flower language... Again! I can never get enough of this 333!
I love this so much :D my wedding bouquet will definitely have this flowers e_e 3
choim4y9 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
it's really cute , I love this. Leo's characther is so pretty damn lovely!
kagako chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
NO MATTER HOW MUCH I
WHY DOES THIS STILL
HOW CAN THIS BE SO
I love it. No matter how much I read it ;_;
It's amazing 3
3 notas chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Daww, so mushyXD i really like the flower thing. Its neat how fragile flors have so much meaning. good mushy fic:} their reactions were fun to read, though it would've been hilarious if they bickered more. (Just like a married couple! They bickerXD theres a word for that...'marriage quarrel?' Yeah...) Gud jub:D
L lawliet vs Kira chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Ahhhhh! I love this so much! *fangirl squeal*
Aya Dormouse chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was really cute. Thank you for that.
Haunani chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
*squeals* This one-shot is so fluffly I can just see Elliot working in a flower shop(But I don't know how he'll keep his short temper around diffcult customers...)

Afj;skfkl there's a 10 year difference between Ada and Vincent...oh Vincent you womanizer.

I really like that Leo gave a traditional wedding bouquet, instead of the average red rose bouquet which is really overused. Leo is such a closet romantic :3
Atomic Lilith chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Omg! So sweet! It's really nice to see a flustered Leo for a change, and while I normally don't do not enjoy wedding/proposing stories because they're so stupid and unbelievable most of the time, I LOVED this. It actually was believable and super sweet. I feel all fuzzy inside.

I'm glad you didn't use roses, they're far overdone. XP
Little Leo chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU! THIS STORY IS JUST TOOOOOOO ADORABLE! I LOVE THE WAY YOU MADE LEO BLUSH! I LOVE THE FLOWERS! ITS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT IN EVER SENSE! I ALSO LOVE THE FACT THAT ELLIOT HERE IS A ROMANTIC... I WOULD FALL FOR A GUY LIKE HIM! MY MY! CAN YOU LIKE DO A EXTRA ONE? LIKE THEIR WEDDING? I WANNA KNOW WHO'S GOING TO PLAY THE GIRL! IF YOU DONT HAVE TIME IS FINE BY ME. THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL STORY ITS PERFECT! HAPPY VALENTINES!
RadiantShadow chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Well I loved it! That was adorable, and I think you put just the right amount of lovey-dovey/sarcasm into Leo. I also like really original ideas and old-fashioned love stuff so I thought it was really cool how you did the flowers and their meanings :) Happy Valentines Day! I'd give you a freesia
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Perfect Perfect PERFECT!

I LOVE LEO SOOO MUCH HERE! ANd OMG ELly's STILL SO cute. X333333

*loveloveplz*

The bouquet was very beautiful X3 And I have a question. Bouquet Bride's. So who's the more Bride-ish one? Leo seems to be more seme, but it's clear he's the uke from earlier scene...

ykw, dun answer that XDDDDDDDDD