Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
jejej eso se llama ver con los ojos del corazón asi es como se dice entre los invidentes
rezmutt chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I really love this version of their story. I think it would be very adorable if it could be done in a way that stays true to the characters and the feel of the original story but would have to be quite different. Who ever heard of a blind reporter? Well I guess it's possible. I look forward to further stories in this vein :)
3DY3Namite chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Hey there :D

First of all, I LOVE the concept 3 it's a nice twist and a very nice Valentine's present, especially for us Megamind fans.

As for a drabble series - that'd be awesome if this could continue xD but what I really want to see is how this Roxanne got past Megs' "evilness." Like flashbacks or something. It'd be creative and a nice, challenging story cx I could help if you'd like.

But a normal drabble series would be great too! What ever the choice, keep writing!

-Namite
Tyrannosaurus Tamer chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Holy freaking crap. This is one of the best Valentines Day fics ever! :D fjakjfkajfka. This is just adorable... more PLEASE!
nineteennintytwo chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This is just SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE! 3 I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

I would LOVE for you to do more, even if it's just a drabbles series :D
KBJones chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Nice little drabble. It might work better with Lady Doppler, though. Those white eyes of hers might actually be blind. Either with Doppler and Megamind sometime years before the movie or Doppler and Psycho Delic at about anytime.
Mel chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Aaw. So lovely drabble, I love it! I like idea of Roxanne being blind... More, please? 3
Dragon Ashes chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Awwwww...I feel the Cute all the way down to my toes! Great job on this. I like how Roxanne realistically acts blind; I have several blind friends, and they are regularly amused by expressions like "Did you SEE that?" and "She was GREEN with envy!" They get a real kick out of it, especially since those of us who CAN see tend to forget that they can't.