Reviews for Never Go Up Against Your Father
I loved this it was brilliant so cute.
Rose Malmaison chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Everything about this story is perfect but it was the fear, and relief, that Gibbs had when Tony finally turned up (not dead) that was the emotional height. Fear brings out the truth. Lovely on so many levels!
Turquoise Goat chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Great story! Love Gibbs/Dinnozo
lindycat chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
: )
Athena13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Awwww. That was so sweet. I liked the two points of view and then the joint ending. So interesting.
trout1986 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
go jack- PFLAG
briarprincess chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love this story it really is one of my favorite Gibbs/Tony stories out there. It seems so like a senario that could actually play out on the show.
Iceanddiamonds chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Love it!
Jigoku Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I loved this! Especially since you write Gibbs/Tony so well. They were just so in character! I loved that the start of their relationship was so rough. How they resolved their misunderstanding and their happy ending! It was greatly woven into a spectacular story! And that Jack, I love that man! And the bets just made me giggle and even more so when Tony asked for the other half. I also liked that you wrote both Gibb's and Tony's point of view. It just added more to the story since we got both of their views on what happened and how they felt. So thank you once again for the great story!
wynnebat chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This is kind of really amazing. I adored reading it.
jumango chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was beautiful, my heart broke for Tony, then you fixed it :)
Detour chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Blargh, I tried to review so many times and the site keeps giving me error messages. I bet you'd have dozens more reviews if not for technical errors!

Thoroughly enjoyed this. And is that a Princess Bride reference I detect in the title and description?
allways-a-babe chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Great job! Sometime you need to be hit over the head before you can see what is right in front of you!
Ziver69 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Awww, that was a feel good fic for the heart.
l-girl chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
... *snickers* God I loved Jack in this one and the boys also of course. so sweet.