Reviews for Apple & Cinnamon
Moogle.Lady chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Awesome chapter, as always! God, I love you so much for these little stories X) They bring so much joy to my heart! XD

My favorite ones are the 2nd and 3rd. Okay, and maybe the 1st too. Fine, ALL OF THEM! XD They were just too cute!

Awesome chapter! Keep up the great work! :)

P.S. Since this is a collection of drabbles portraying the blossoming romance between GrayLu, maybe you can write something about Juvia and how she feels about this unexpected development? That'll be such a winner, I'm sure. :)
imjuzakyd too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
eek, i loved it. you just write these moments and they just keep me squeeing until your next update! do you know how many you'll plan on doing? i'm not sure i can ever get enough. )
imjuzakyd too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
i. LOVE. sick Gray! OMG how is it possible that you can write him as someone so incredibly irresistible? must be an innate talent. ;)

i'm in love with your writing style.

i was surprised seeing you update already, i was happy, and aha, you made my day giving out the shout out! thank you for accepting my request!

Crazy-Crystal-Chan chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
So is it strange that the fact that this is being continued TOTALLY MADE MY DAY? Because I'm totally okay if it is :D

Loved it, needless to say. The last line was 'teh bomb', if you know what I mean
Hachibukai chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Oh God! This is awesome! _

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you regarding the latest chapters. Mashima's a troll... but they say you must save the best for last right? :)

Nice job on this chapter, as always! :D
Altaira Azulis chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
When I read the manga, I'm like, 'Come on, more Gray and Lucy moments, please!' XD

Anyway, yea! I LOVE it when Gray is cool in every situation EXCEPT ones that concern Lucy. (:

I hope the manga gets more interesting soon, too! :D

Thanks for the chapter! Update soon!
IamDomo chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Oh yes, I hear you. I don't want to admit it at first but now that you've said it, I think so too. And is Gray starting to reciprocate Juvia's feelings? Please no. T_T

Still I hope you continue writing. Honestly, your GrayLu fics are one of the few things that has kept me clinging to reading Fairy Tail til now.

As for your 3rd chap, I like how you've written Romeo. He's so adorable! So very playful! Poor Gray (as always). XD

Your fan,

Crazy-Crystal-Chan chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
I seriously love the way you write.

Perfection!

The way you write Gray and Lucy's relationship, is just the sweetest thing.
Crazy-Crystal-Chan chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Wow. I don't think you know how good you are. Well, I hope you do at least ].

So I'm sitting here, checking my email when I should be doing my homework, and I see an alert from you. And so I drop my pen and paper and pretty much spazz and ckick on the link and...well, pretty much fall in love with your writing. And Gray and Lucy. And how absolutely adorable you make them. Really though.

You just made my day. :)
Strawberry.Orihime chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
omg! you actually did my request? thank you thank you thank you so much! _

i really love your writing. you've got a style that really stands out amongst the other writers in this fandom. your drabbles are sweet but not exhausting or tedious - and they have a quality that is just perfect for the pairing. i really hope to see more from you soon! sick gray is just so cute to handle! lucky lucky lucy! :3

best regards,
IamDomo chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
I LOVE GRAY IN THIS! How do you that exactly? Writing Gray as one yummy, hunky piece of bishounen! It's just so good! ) Gray x Lucy forever! 'D

Your fan,

IamDomo chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
WOW! A new story! And a drabble collection to boot! D

Pretty Please with a star on top do more stories! I really like this series, so I'll be waiting for more! _

Huggles and Koalas,

Hachibukai chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Sick Gray is soooooo cute!

Makes me so jealous of Lucy! ,

Please write more :)
XxCaitlinxX chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
This was amazing! I would have loved to read more on this story! As for what Gray was saying before Lucy interruptd him, I'm guessing "Natsu was being an idiot and dared me"-or something like that. Haha. I'm lame. xD

Write more! Love this totes! )
Moogle.Lady chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
:D

Darling! You have brought me more gifts!

I LOVE this new chapter! FINALLY, a nice and cute Gray x Lucy moment. Gray is so cute here, he's so fricking adorable! XD I just want to squeeze him!

Amazing chapters! Keep up the awesome work!
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »