Reviews for Apple & Cinnamon
vyshali chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
u r my favorite now i dunno why but im liking ur way of xpressing ur stories and i just reading ur stories over and over yeah and hey i like that chaos theory very much keep writting and i'll keep reading 3 3 3
FriendsForevaa chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I love it!
Andi.Elric chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I am kinda glad you're tormenting Juvia. I am among the 10% who hate Gray X Juvia
Fuyu-ppe chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
That was beautifully written even though it was depressing... But regardless, a great piece! Looking forward to more chapters!

FAVED!

Fuyu-ppe chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
I'm sorry if I'm flooding your inbox with reviews, but I feel I have to say: this is my new favorite (so far). My toes just curled at how adorable this was! You write GrayLu so deliciously, you know that? :D
Fuyu-ppe chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Uwaaah.

This is too, too, too cute! Very creative idea; you always come up with the most interesting stuff, which is something (among many other things) that I admire about your writing. I find myself to have an apalling lack of imagination with my writing, so you always giving us something original and amusing to read is great for me. ;)

I feel sorry for Juvia, but I'm more happy with Gray and Lucy.

Lovely chapter. Superb job, as always.
Fuyu-ppe chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
I adore all these one-shots/drabbles.

This entry is just hilarious. Pwned!Gray is always a win in my book, haha.

I can definitely imagine Romeo being this witty.

I really love all the creative stories you come up with. You do an amazing job!
Fuyu-ppe chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
This entire chapter should have been called WHIPPED. Because that was what I was thinking when I read it.
Dudette, you totally need to write more stories where Lucy is doing the controlling.
Because most of the stories have Gray domineering in his oh-so-sexy-arrogant-way. ;)
Fuyu-ppe chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
You have an unusual talent for writing drabbles and oneshots of outstanding quality.

Because although they are short, they leave you more satisfied and happy than a chapter of five thousand words. Good work!
IamDomo chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
This is so amazing. Really. Your writing skills rival that of published authors. I hope you continue, and I really really hope you never stop writing. :D

Your fan,
Domo
Strawberry.Orihime chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
oh my, i just love it, love it! really good work.
for sure this fic is one of my favorite graylu :) (and well, i dare say all your fanfics are on my list of best graylu, for real, you keep them perfectly in character and write so extremely well, you're so talented! keep the good work!)
although is said it's complete, i hope it's not the end yet 'cause that would be really be so sad!
anyway.
i hope a happy ending to this one.
write more soon! i miss you. :)

best regards,
Strawberry.Orihime chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
best chapter ever. this whole fic totally captivated me from start to finish. everything was just so awesome! so great! so interesting and never failed to leave me in utter suspense. every part of this fic I totally enjoyed. every part!

the fluff in here was extremely cute and heart warming. i totally love your handwriting. so beautiful, I wish I could write like that. :D

loved every second between gray & lucy. love how they moved, talked, thought. everything about them. i love everything about this fic!

will be patiently updating an update! till next chappie!

best regards,
Galinda01 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
GAH! This is gorgeous. I love the style, and the wordplay, and the use of bold and underline and EVERYTHING!

Seriously. You make GrayLu so damn good its such a sin!
Galinda01 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
A defensive Gray is a fun Gray. And Romeo is such a WIN! Cool chapter. :)
Galinda01 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
What a sweet chapter. I was smiling the whole way through. Keep up the good work, I really like this story!
166 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »