Reviews for Apple & Cinnamon
FriendsForevaa chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
You are really an amazing versatile writer. I am actually picturing these kinds of depressing things too...The manga is ruining it all. Everything is starting to become forced in that...

Anyways...Update soon:)
FriendsForevaa chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
I don't get GruVia either...

Loveeeed it. I thought that maybe,they are couple? But they are not,right? I mean,he confessed in a way?
FriendsForevaa chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
I am one of 10 % Juvia x Gray haters too. I was not a while ago but now I am,starting this month...
FriendsForevaa chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Hhahaha,Gray got himself fooled.
FriendsForevaa chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
hahaha,this one was awesome as well. I Love your stories:)
vyshali chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
u r my favorite now i dunno why but im liking ur way of xpressing ur stories and i just reading ur stories over and over yeah and hey i like that chaos theory very much keep writting and i'll keep reading 3 3 3
FriendsForevaa chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I love it!
Andi.Elric chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I am kinda glad you're tormenting Juvia. I am among the 10% who hate Gray X Juvia
Fuyu-ppe chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
That was beautifully written even though it was depressing... But regardless, a great piece! Looking forward to more chapters!

FAVED!

Fuyu-ppe chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
I'm sorry if I'm flooding your inbox with reviews, but I feel I have to say: this is my new favorite (so far). My toes just curled at how adorable this was! You write GrayLu so deliciously, you know that? :D
Fuyu-ppe chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Uwaaah.

This is too, too, too cute! Very creative idea; you always come up with the most interesting stuff, which is something (among many other things) that I admire about your writing. I find myself to have an apalling lack of imagination with my writing, so you always giving us something original and amusing to read is great for me. ;)

I feel sorry for Juvia, but I'm more happy with Gray and Lucy.

Lovely chapter. Superb job, as always.
Fuyu-ppe chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
I adore all these one-shots/drabbles.

This entry is just hilarious. Pwned!Gray is always a win in my book, haha.

I can definitely imagine Romeo being this witty.

I really love all the creative stories you come up with. You do an amazing job!
Fuyu-ppe chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
This entire chapter should have been called WHIPPED. Because that was what I was thinking when I read it.
Dudette, you totally need to write more stories where Lucy is doing the controlling.
Because most of the stories have Gray domineering in his oh-so-sexy-arrogant-way. ;)
Fuyu-ppe chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
You have an unusual talent for writing drabbles and oneshots of outstanding quality.

Because although they are short, they leave you more satisfied and happy than a chapter of five thousand words. Good work!
IamDomo chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
This is so amazing. Really. Your writing skills rival that of published authors. I hope you continue, and I really really hope you never stop writing. :D

Your fan,