Reviews for Apple & Cinnamon
Strawberry.Orihime chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
oh my, i just love it, love it! really good work.
for sure this fic is one of my favorite graylu :) (and well, i dare say all your fanfics are on my list of best graylu, for real, you keep them perfectly in character and write so extremely well, you're so talented! keep the good work!)
although is said it's complete, i hope it's not the end yet 'cause that would be really be so sad!
anyway.
i hope a happy ending to this one.
write more soon! i miss you. :)

best regards,
Strawberry.Orihime chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
best chapter ever. this whole fic totally captivated me from start to finish. everything was just so awesome! so great! so interesting and never failed to leave me in utter suspense. every part of this fic I totally enjoyed. every part!

the fluff in here was extremely cute and heart warming. i totally love your handwriting. so beautiful, I wish I could write like that. :D

loved every second between gray & lucy. love how they moved, talked, thought. everything about them. i love everything about this fic!

will be patiently updating an update! till next chappie!

best regards,
Galinda01 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
GAH! This is gorgeous. I love the style, and the wordplay, and the use of bold and underline and EVERYTHING!

Seriously. You make GrayLu so damn good its such a sin!
Galinda01 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
A defensive Gray is a fun Gray. And Romeo is such a WIN! Cool chapter. :)
Galinda01 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
What a sweet chapter. I was smiling the whole way through. Keep up the good work, I really like this story!
Galinda01 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
All of these drabbles are brilliant. The way you're able to convey an idea in so few words, yet still maintaining all of the characters individual personalities is remarkable. You even find a way to make some of the most unlikely pairings work without massacreing the characters themselves. Good job! Very. :)
XxCaitlinxX chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Wow... That was... amazing. Breathtakingly amazing. I love how you incorporated the prompts there.

There's really nothing that I can say. Just that... this was too great a story. I'm speechless. You're awesome. :D
NeonSakura chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
OH MY! SUPER DUPER MEGA OVER WITH SUCH INTENSITY FILLED WITH PROBABILITY FANTASTIC! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! SO MUCH, SO MUCH! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING THIS ONE! I LOVE THIS! HOPE YOU WRITE MORE SOON. XD THANK YOU SO MUCH. THE WRITING IS GREAT, THE FUNNY MOMENTS WERE FUNNY AND THE DRAMA WAS BREATH-TAKING. YOU'RE THE BEST WRITER OF FAIRYTAIL FANFICTIONS I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED! HOPE TO READ MORE FANFICS FROM YOU. :) ja ne.
Moogle.Lady chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
There's one word that possibly will express this tale perfectly: exquisitely haunting. Okay, shoot me. That was two. :P

Sorry. I wish to leave a longer review. But I'm just so taken by this chapter. It's really beautifully written. My heart aches for Lucy - AND Gray when Lucy started going hysterical. You should be proud for writing this. Tis pure gold. :)

I await your new works. I know you told me before that you're so busy with your job nowadays, so take your time and take care!
Moogle.Lady chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Out of all the chapters I've read so far, this one is my favorite. The simplicity of the moment really comes out. You get a feel for the relationship forming between Gray and Lucy. Good job!

"Yeah, thanks, love you too!"

WTF? That came out of nowhere, but God, my stomach just floated up when I read that line! YOUR Gray is such a win. ]

And dang, I can't stop grinning! *slaps self*
chocolatesundae chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
I thought that it was a beautiful chapter, in a way. Maybe it's because I've been feeling so dark lately. Haha. Anyway, I like how it was really suspenseful and tense, and it really showed how Gray cares for Lucy and how... well, Lucy can actually be like this unlike in the manga!

Looking forward to the next chapter! (:

Looking forwards to the next
lovelifehopehappiness chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
I love the tension you bring between your characters. It is wonderful to read! :)
AOZU chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
I love this story - it feels so real! You've captured the personalities of the characters very well. I felt a lot of sympathy for the two of them here. Keep up the good work, can't wait to read more ;)
bombastic-banters chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
I absolutely likenthe way the story is turning out

And the sophisticated language is ridiculoulsy accurate for someone's first language not being english
Mikasan26 chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Hello!

I just read your fic.

The last part made me cry. TT

Anyway's I'll be waiting for your updates. :D

As for FF. I'm still playing the FFXIII. I wanted to paly the FFXIII-2. But I have to finish the first one. As for pairing, I want lighting and Hope. :D
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »