Reviews for Apple & Cinnamon
UpperClassK9 chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
That was SO sweet! Very sad but still so sweet! I hope it's not a one shot. You could make this into a full length story (because even though I still don't get WHAT happened, I know there's still something THERE)! Please update soon! I love you and your writing!
flubble-ninjaFT chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
I think that you are an amazing writer :) I'm always looking forward to the next chapters, and I only found one mistake. Good luck :D
kookiie chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Oh i agree with you. Im not a fan of GrayXJuvia. before I watched Fairytail, i thought they looked cute together, but now that I saw Lucy, I prefer her and Gray together.

Either Gray gets together with Lucy or he dies alone with 20 cats and a parrot.
ChibiMoonCakes chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Whoa... That was such an intense and heartbreaking chapter /3 thanks for being so loyal to us GrayLu fans :) and I TOTALLY agree with you. I love her, but Lucy seriously needs an intervention on how to be tougher and more useful . And also, we all know that, if anything, NaLu will end up together, so will it KILL Hiro-san to add a few more GraLu scenes? xP
Hachibukai chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Waaaah, you updated today Gen-samaaaa! Kyaaaa! *Sechskies fever* Don't worry about it, we loooooove you more! :D hihihi. :)

That was... intense. :O

As expected of Gen-sama, you're always awesooooome!

How you described Lucy's emotions, it felt so realistic... so Lucy-like. And I could totally picture Gray doing what he just did if ever some things like these really happened on the actual manga. Uwah!

I will always agree that Mashima is so stupid (not until he set things right) that he deserves to be buried alive. *sulks* Can't help it! Tsk. :(

As always, great chapter Gen-samaaaa!

Will be waiting for mooooore. Kyaaaaaaa!
KLoveYouThxBai chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
My heart goes out to both of them, lamenting over their own failures like that. And you are amazing capturing them perfectly. It's just like Lucy to try and suck it up like a big girl, but we know someone with a sheltered upbringing can't really stomach something like that for the first time. :C So sad...
Galinda01 chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Wowowow, this was absolutely amazing. There was so much emotion and I definitely saw this as something that would go with Lucy and her failure. Awesomely great job! :D
serpenscape chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Although I'm not usually a massive fan of drabbles that are very dark or angsty, I have to say that you did a great job with this. I can't wait for more, so update soon please!
IloveCelestialIce chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
kyaaaa! you finally updated! yay!

haha, no problem! I was really busy these past few days,, hihi, I love you too! *hugs and kisses*

okay, so after I read angst and death and gore,, I don't know what to think,, hahaha, I thought Lucy or Gray will die, but thankfully, they didn't and it was their client who died? hehe,,

yea, you said right,, Lucy has the best magic, yet it seemed like she was always the useless one,, that Mashima shouldn't do that! hmm,, haha, but I felt myself laughing when you said that the exceeds are more useful than her! hahaha,,

waaaah! At least you made something like this during your depression,, haha, in my case I know what I want to write in my stories but I still don't have the will to type it,, *sigh*

YAY! another well done chapter! do more, ne? :DD

GANBATTE!
WinterMelon.Pearl chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Oh man. This, this is brilliant. The way you imply things while never putting down a word. And may I say that the dialouge was heartbreaking in all the best of ways. This is a favorite, for sure. Thank you so much for accepting my prompt!

This is such a heartbreaking chapter for me but I love the way it ended, no matter how painful it was. I love Gray's entrance and the fact that he's so protective of Lucy to the point that he's also blaming himself for what looked to be HER fault.

Again, thank you so much! I wish I can submit a better lighter-toned review, but this chapter really moved me. T_T
MzBlossoms chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
I'M CRYING!

I AM REALLY CRYING! (at work, can you believe me?)

i'm hysterical and crying AND working and..

omg, i'm gonna be fired.

lovin' this!
imjuzakyd too lazy to log in chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
kya!

that seriously made my toes curl and my stomach contract from too much giggling. what an absolutely delightful and fun piece to read!

thank you very much for such varied, wonderful, and cute vignettes. belated happy birthday and happy writing :)
imjuzakyd too lazy to log in chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
your writing style is so beautiful. it's fragmented, but still manages to have a flow to it, like water. i loved this piece. it's nice to read something different from you once in a while. don't get me wrong; i love your funny graylu fics, but this one is just precious. i'm so deeply in love with it! and i hope you don't mind that i print this out and put it on my bedroom wall. it's where i post all messages/poems/pics/etc. that really inspire and pull at my heartstrings. :)

thank god you love graylu! bless you! T.T
x.Yura chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Gray: "Happy now, Ms. Fun Sucker?"

Lucy: "Oh, most definitely, Captain Underpants."

Me: (melts, dies, pukes rainbows and all that shizz. 8D)

Immense fangirl-ing aside, I gotta say I love the surreal poetry vibe you put in a lot of your stories. Very cool stuff. I've told you this before via PM, but your style reminds me of E. E. Cummings. You're reminiscient, but not a carbon copy. And that's a good thing. "Because feeling is first" is one of my fave poems of all time, and this reminds me of that visual, cryptic style I like so much.

You just keep getting better and better, don't you? I likey very much. :)
I.Dream.In.Dreams chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Very interesting prompt. Love how you interpreted it.

Amazing work as usual. Short, sweet, funny, to the point, and very GrayLu.

Very epic stuff as always, but since you happen to be THE Sechskies, epic-ness is always to be expected from you. ;)

Write more!