Reviews for Cookie Dough
Fedumenti-san chapter 1 . 5/15
This is beautiful and adorable, I absolutely loved it! Thank you for writing this oneshot!
Asantai chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Pizzadone chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ayman328 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I rrally loved this story it was great amzaing job
kid-does-stuff chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
this was so sweet!
kojum chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Yes. IC hilarious baking incidents. GLaDOS completely not understanding human, emotion-based rituals like "being someone's valentine." (The copulation bits completely got me. Every time.) Everything I wanted from a Valentine's Day related Portal fic.
Leader of the imagination chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
That made me laugh wgen i was reading the part about GLaDOs covered in cookie dough
ButtRice chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
That was soooooooooooooooo cute I think I gained a couple cavities. xD
captaintaco2345 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
!
msfcatlover chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I'll admit, normally I avoid this pairing with a vengence (in my defence, the terms "GLaDOS" and "romance" are pretty far from a perfect fit, normally. With the killing, and psycological torture, and everything.)

However... your summary intrieged me. And you managed to keep everyone in character and make it cute while not forcing the two of them as "A COUPLE!1!" down my throat. It works just as well as a close friendship as romance, and I like that. Besides which, it's fun.

Congratulations.
Condor green chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Everything you touch turns to gold.

Adorable fluffy gold, I loved it.
Moth Mask chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
D'AAAW~ So sweeet~

I love GLaDOS's reactions x3 She almost always responds to uncertainty or embarrassment with anger, but winds up calming down when she realizes that negative judgement isn't forthcoming.
DefinitelyNotRob chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Yet another awesome story, Chloe!
GLaDHal chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
You made glados adorable while staying in character... How did you do that? I could just imagine her trying to pick up the items with those claws.
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Aww, this was adorable! c: I laughed at the exploding incinerator, and at GLaDOS's assumptions about Valentine's traditions. XD And the ending was sweet. Great job!