Reviews for The Unrepentant Pickpocket
PrincessGBRS chapter 1 . 4/11
I got tears in my eyes reading this! Love these two!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
*snickering my head off and wiping away tears, AGAIN * This was GREAT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I loved it and it would have gotten my vote had I not read it three years too late.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
missed the vote - but like it :o)
Kyizi chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
haha, i love it.
guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
i like this story i wish you would do one on the wedding i would like to see what you would have poor eliot go through to steal parker
stefaniegk chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I would love reading about Eliot asking Archie and the wedding... you know if you have any free time.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
too late to vote - but I liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
It's AWSOME but can you write about Eliot askin Archie
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Really good! I love it
Could you write the part with Eliot asking Archie for permission? That'd be really cool.
-Kaitie
TaleWeaver chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
That is SO the perfect way for Eliot to propose to Parker.
And for Parker to tell Eliot that instead of Nate giving her away, he has to steal her from Nate! (actually, marriage by abduction is an insanely long tradition. That's how bridal parties started, in fact: the groomsmen were the raiding crew to abduct the bride, and the bridesmaids were bodyguards of sorts)
Any chance of sequel - the 'steal the bride job' or something?
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
LMAO! The last sentence completely made the story. Most excellent.
Ice Cube1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Any chance you'll continue this in a sequel? The heist wedding would be fun to see, but most of all I'd want to see Eliot hunting Archie down and getting his permission and taking on the walking cane of doom.
nooo chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
You should make a chapter about Eliot meeting Archie!
Elflocks chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Awesome! I especially like this line-"Yeah," Parker replies, "and he growled at me. Do you think it was a 'something's wrong with you' growl, or a 'stop it right now this instant or I'm gonna kill you' kinda growl?" LOL! I really like Parker/Hardison, but you made me like Parker/Eliot too. Very nice.