Reviews for The Unrepentant Pickpocket
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
missed the vote - but like it :o)
Kyizi chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
haha, i love it.
guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
i like this story i wish you would do one on the wedding i would like to see what you would have poor eliot go through to steal parker
stefaniegk chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I would love reading about Eliot asking Archie and the wedding... you know if you have any free time.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
too late to vote - but I liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
It's AWSOME but can you write about Eliot askin Archie
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Really good! I love it
Could you write the part with Eliot asking Archie for permission? That'd be really cool.
-Kaitie
TaleWeaver chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
That is SO the perfect way for Eliot to propose to Parker.
And for Parker to tell Eliot that instead of Nate giving her away, he has to steal her from Nate! (actually, marriage by abduction is an insanely long tradition. That's how bridal parties started, in fact: the groomsmen were the raiding crew to abduct the bride, and the bridesmaids were bodyguards of sorts)
Any chance of sequel - the 'steal the bride job' or something?
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
LMAO! The last sentence completely made the story. Most excellent.
Ice Cube1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Any chance you'll continue this in a sequel? The heist wedding would be fun to see, but most of all I'd want to see Eliot hunting Archie down and getting his permission and taking on the walking cane of doom.
nooo chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
You should make a chapter about Eliot meeting Archie!
Elflocks chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Awesome! I especially like this line-"Yeah," Parker replies, "and he growled at me. Do you think it was a 'something's wrong with you' growl, or a 'stop it right now this instant or I'm gonna kill you' kinda growl?" LOL! I really like Parker/Hardison, but you made me like Parker/Eliot too. Very nice.
Emowyen chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Love this story! I laughed so hard at the end. Such a cute ending!
RileyAnders chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I was waiting the entire time for that "Archie part" and you actually did it :D Do I really have to tell you again that it is a damn great story?
Strawberry MM chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Yay! Parker/Eliot is my favorite Leverage couple! Yay! But I don't mind Parker/Eliot or Parker/Hardison, so I decided that Parker/Eliot was my favorite NONcanon Leverage couple and Parker/Hardison was my favorite CANON couple. So, neither my sister nor fellow Parker/Eliot fans want to kill me. HA! I am so smart...Though pride comes before the fall so...eek! But still. This was so CUUTE! I really liked it! It was in character too! Who's Archie? I haven't watched the episode with him yet...which is why I should just wait...Never mind. Don't tell me who Archie is. I'll figure out fer meself. But this was great!