Reviews for The Survival Games
samasbananas chapter 30 . 1/25
I hate you, but I think I love you a whole lot more than I hate you
Emalia chapter 19 . 2/27/2014
:'( I cried
LoveMyCas87 chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
So I'm stopping right now at chapter to ten, but only to praise you. I am absolutely loving this story and (if you follow the actual Hunger Games story) I know she will die...but I keep hoping she will change something and it will end up okay. I guess that's why I like your story so much. You have been using characters from the original story but enough is different that I'm not sure where the story is headed. Have you written other Hunger Games stories?
ShortySC22 chapter 30 . 4/29/2013
Poor Emery! Looking forward to seeing how you'll handle Katniss and Peeta being in the Games.
Claire Thomas chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
I got to the end and couldn't help thinking "Emery passes out a LOT, huh?" Totally a normal response for her personality type, but I just find it funny.
CSIGetteBlue chapter 30 . 4/23/2013
add more!
Loveable Leo chapter 30 . 4/23/2013
This entire story was amazing and I will be looking forward to reading the sequel :) x
Cometas Por El Cielo chapter 30 . 4/22/2013
I love Marina and the Diamonds, first off. Now, onto the story review-

Seeing the Games from Emery's POV will be interesting, the rebellion as well. Haymitch and Finn are both rebels at this point...perhaps will she? Either way, this is exciting!
La-Lucy chapter 29 . 4/20/2013
Such an amazing chapter, I'm so happy that Gale and Emery finally acted on their feelings. I can't believe how far the interaction between them got, it was amazing to see all the pent up emotions be let out. I'm dreading what will happen in the reaping though and I'm also not looking forward to how crush Gale will be when Emery has to continue her romance with Finnick. I hope you update really really soon xx
applecandykiss chapter 29 . 4/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Claire Thomas chapter 29 . 4/14/2013
Intense.
ShortySC22 chapter 29 . 4/14/2013
I liked this chapter and am glad to see Emery and Gale patched things up a bit and the party idea was genius. Can't wait to see how the Reaping will go.
Cometas Por El Cielo chapter 29 . 4/13/2013
Oh that was great. That was just great!
Cometas Por El Cielo chapter 28 . 4/13/2013
Ah, Gale.
Emery's conflicted!
Cometas Por El Cielo chapter 27 . 4/13/2013
I love this dating ruse. Genius!